Another day, another mass shooting in America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another day, another mass shooting in America

I'm so sick of this garbage. Sick of it. It makes me ashamed to be American.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/01/politi...nse/index.html
    "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Re: Another day, another mass shooting in America

10 dead. 10 Injured.

Comment

Originally posted by jlw1980 View Post
      I'm so sick of this garbage. Sick of it. It makes me ashamed to be American.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/01/politi...nse/index.html
      Never going to stop. America loves it's guns more then it's children.

Comment

By Monday it will be back to the Kardashians. I have given up. This is America. Guns are cool maaaaannn! Who cares how many die. Yes I am pissed off

Comment

Another day another nerdy white kid goes on shooting spree cuz he couldn't get any sex.
          Fire Tanaka

Comment

Originally posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
            By Monday it will be back to the Kardashians. I have given up. This is America. Guns are cool maaaaannn! Who cares how many die. Yes I am pissed off
            We should wait to see how he actually got the gun. It's possible he wouldn't have been stopped by background checks.

Comment

Originally posted by ShannonC View Post
              We should wait to see how he actually got the gun. It's possible he wouldn't have been stopped by background checks.
              Doesn't matter. Nothing will change. Not as long as the NRA owns DC

Comment

Originally posted by Sam18 View Post
                Another day another nerdy white kid goes on shooting spree cuz he couldn't get any sex.
                Biracial.
                "Long Island is New Jersey with a GED." - Triumph the Insult Comic Dog.

Comment

It's all about gun control and education. Can America do that?
                  ------------------
                  www.facebook.com/WorthReadingStuff - best analytical articles at one place

Comment

I guarantee that at work today, more people will talk about the Yankees finally clinching a playoff spot than the shooting.

Gun Control lost after Sandy Hook. If you want to be safe, move to Australia or the UK.

Everything has a price. The price to live in America is your life by gun violence.
                    Fantasy Baseball: Larrupin' Lou's
                    2016 NYYFans.com Fantasy Baseball League Champjons

Comment

Fantasy Baseball: Larrupin' Lou's
                      2016 NYYFans.com Fantasy Baseball League Champjons

Comment

I have no answer to the senseless killing, but you'd be shocked at how many believe that the answer is arming everybody...the students, the movie goers, or just about anyone who goes out of the house. It's third grade reasoning, at best.
                        Let the kids play.

Comment

Originally posted by BRenninger View Post
                          Never going to stop. America loves it's guns more then it's children.

It's not that America loves guns as much as the NRA loves getting funded by the gun and munition manufacturers and that Congress simply adores the bribes they get from the NRA to not disturb the status quo. At least Obama has seen the light, but Congress gets too much money to change current laws.

Andy
                          Yogi is a National Treasure. Let's put him in a National Hall of Fame. The man has no peers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bub View Post
                            I have no answer to the senseless killing, but you'd be shocked at how many believe that the answer is arming everybody...the students, the movie goers, or just about anyone who goes out of the house. It's third grade reasoning, at best.

Bob, I know many, many people who want rigorous gun control but it will never happen while the money flows from the gun and munition manufacturers to the NRA and from the NRA to Congress. Maybe if a CEO of a major gun manufacturer, or if the President of the NRA had someone from his immediate family caught up in one of these all to frequent massacres, things might start to change.

Andy
                            Yogi is a National Treasure. Let's put him in a National Hall of Fame. The man has no peers.

Comment

When will responsible gun owners and members of the NRA stand up to the lobbying arm of that entity? Polls show most gun owners agree that there should be background checks and other common sense restrictions but the NRA and the candidates they pay for won't hear it.

The NRA doesn't represent gun owners, it represents gun manufacturers who have no interest in any regulation at all.

Yes there are nuts who really think "the only thing that stops a bad man with a gun is a good man with a gun" but I refuse to believe that the majority of gun owners and NRA members think that it's OK to have mentally ill people able to legally get a gun with ease.

I don't know what the answer is, because it is true that anyone who wants to get a gun will be able to - legally or not - because there's just so many guns in the country. However to continually do nothing like we have is just making us the laughingstock of the civilized world.

Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee, and the rest of the NRA owned candidates care more about protecting lunatics rights to get guns than safety of citizens. And what's sad/scary is, even if they don't they still have to say things that make it sound that way because they live in fear of the gun nuts turning on them.

Comment

Working...
                              X