Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another day, another mass shooting in America

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I just read this and cried. It's never gonna end. The NRA is a terrorist organization.
    "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

    Comment


      Woke up a little after 3:00 AM during the initial press conference. Awful.

      Comment


        I woke up at 3:15 as the alerts were coming in. Thought about posting but I just couldn’t.

        Comment


          US Rep. Andre Carson, whose district includes Indianapolis, tweeted that he was heartbroken by the mass shooting.
          Sometimes I feel like my sell by date expired yesterday.

          Comment


            Originally posted by JDPNYY View Post

            US Rep. Andre Carson, whose district includes Indianapolis, tweeted that he was heartbroken by the mass shooting.
            Any thoughts and/or prayers?

            Comment


              Originally posted by Texsahara View Post

              Any thoughts and/or prayers?
              He might be too heartbroken to muster up any thoughts and/or prayers. Of course, that's total speculation on my part.
              Sometimes I feel like my sell by date expired yesterday.

              Comment


                https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/17/u...g-victims.html

                this is what a joke our gun laws and our country is. The gunman was a known threat. Police confiscated a shotgun because of this. Yet he was LEGALLY able to buy the guns after this in which he used to kill these 8. Our country values guns and has zero value for human life, but if you are a bunch of cells in a woman’s uterus then they care, only until birth mind you

                Comment


                  Originally posted by YankeePride1967 View Post

                  https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/17/u...g-victims.html

                  this is what a joke our gun laws and our country is. The gunman was a known threat. Police confiscated a shotgun because of this. Yet he was LEGALLY able to buy the guns after this in which he used to kill these 8. Our country values guns and has zero value for human life, but if you are a bunch of cells in a woman’s uterus then they care, only until birth mind you
                  Easy access to guns is a horrendous problem and needs to be fixed. But it's not really not useful to make any connection between that and any laws that protect 'a bunch of cells in a woman's uterus'.
                  Polite Red Sox fan

                  Comment


                    This is from Twitter, with a screenshot and link to a WSJ article I can’t access, so take it with as many grains of salt as seem appropriate.

                    It seems that the Indianapolis shooter was a brony. That’s become a new-Nazi white nationalist thing, as if the concept weren’t creepy and repellent enough already.

                    https://mobile.twitter.com/nycsouthp...93517524926467
                    Russian warship, go **** yourself

                    Comment


                      https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/18/u...fRpLSTT-DJG4xs

                      last night’s mass shooting, sponsored by the NRA, was in Wisconsin.

                      Comment


                        If the Biden administration does something to reduce gun violence, it would be a great achievement.
                        Polite Red Sox fan

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by HfxBob View Post
                          If the Biden administration does something to reduce gun violence, it would be a great achievement.
                          More like a miracle. The issue isn’t Biden, it is the republicans

                          Comment


                            https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/13...806974979?s=21

                            mass shooting in Austin, TX

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
                              The murderer is a former cop who was recently charged with child sex abuse.

                              https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ead/index.html
                              "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by jlw1980 View Post

                                The murderer is a former cop who was recently charged with child sex abuse.

                                https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ead/index.html
                                Yup. Saw this earlier and needless to say not shocked.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X