Clear All

3 Dead
    6 Wounded
    0 Lessons Learned
    Baseball is life;
    the rest is just details.

Comment

Originally posted by jlw1980 View Post
      I guess it's ok for white male children to kill other kids, according to the pro-life crowd.
      I don't think that's what they've ever said. YMMV.

"But what people tend to forget...is that being a Yankee is as much about character as it is about performance; as much about who you are as what you do."
      - President Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by Maynerd View Post
        No, but there seems to be a stronger concern that masks are going to harm children (in a pandemic) than guns in some places.

Comment

If you refuse to wear a mask or ok with this country’s love of guns you are NOT pro life

Comment

Originally posted by Yankee Tripper View Post
            3 Dead
            6 Wounded
            0 Lessons Learned
            0 Will
            Polite Red Sox fan

Comment

Originally posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
              If you refuse to wear a mask or ok with this country’s love of guns you are NOT pro life
              Pro-life is just another bad slogan. Anti-abortion is much clearer and more accurate.
              Polite Red Sox fan

Comment

Originally posted by HfxBob View Post

Pro-life is just another bad slogan. Anti-abortion is much clearer and more accurate.
                Anti-choice since many of the same people don't want insurance to be required to cover birth control? Maybe we should just go with anti-women. That's closest to the truth.

Comment

At least he didn't cross state lines ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                  “Nobody teaches life anything.” - Gabriel García Márquez

Comment

Originally posted by Maynerd View Post
                    It's the reality, even if they won't admit it. If you force women to give birth, yet won't restrict deadly weapons so children don't die at school, won't wear a mask or get a vaccine so others can live, and won't fund food or housing or education, then what I said is fundamental truth. They just need to admit that they hate women and go. To Mars, preferably.
                    "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Comment

Originally posted by Texsahara View Post

Anti-choice since many of the same people don't want insurance to be required to cover birth control? Maybe we should just go with anti-women. That's closest to the truth.
                      Misogynistic, one might say.
                      "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Comment

https://twitter.com/bakari_sellers/s...928716805?s=21

Y’all show up to school board meetings over American History (I mean CRT), but y’all mighty quiet over school shootings.

FACT!!!

Comment

I didn’t even know there was shooting until about an hour ago. It is just another piece of news that gets filed.

That’s how normalised this is.

I have been a teacher in three countries.

In only one does an armed police officer open the door when I come into school.

In only one are lock down drills a thing.

In only one have I been asked by a nine year old, “What happens if they get through the door?”

In only one do people vote for politicians who refuse to change laws to prevent this.

Just another day in the “greatest” country in the world.

Pathetic.
                          Bring tea for the Tillerman; Steak for the son; Wine for the woman
                          who made the rain come; Seagulls sing your hearts away;
                          'Cause while the sinners sin, the children play ...

Comment

Originally posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
                            https://twitter.com/bakari_sellers/s...928716805?s=21

Y’all show up to school board meetings over American History (I mean CRT), but y’all mighty quiet over school shootings.

FACT!!!
                            What great things are Democrats saying and doing about school shootings and gun violence these days?

Fill us in on that.
                            Polite Red Sox fan

Comment

Originally posted by HfxBob View Post

What are Democrats saying and doing about school shootings and gun violence these days?
                              These days? Not sure what that means but the House has passed two gun control bills this year. One to expand background checks and one to close the "charleston loophole". The WH is pretty limited in what it can enact without congress but back in the spring proposed a number of actions that fall within that limited power. Polling shows that 80% of americans support common-sense gun legislation. I'm sure that means something different to everyone but the Republicans have supported zero. Don't blame the Dems until you see at least some action from the other side.

Comment

Originally posted by ojo View Post
                                At least he didn't cross state lines ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                                Ah yes, the Mary Lemanski approach, always a winner.
                                Polite Red Sox fan

Comment

Working...
                                X