Another day, another mass shooting in America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://abcnews.go.com/US/multiple-v...ry?id=84737877

mass shooting in California. Multiple people shot.

this country is trash. Pro life? What a freaking joke.

Comment

Here we go again.

ABC News@ABC
      BREAKING: At least two children are dead and over a dozen injured after an "active shooter" incident at an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas, according to hospital officials.

Comment

https://twitter.com/mattgutmanabc/st...L4Xron8u9WrpJg

Abbott says 14 children and one teacher dead now.

what a garbage country. We value as a whole fund more than people

Comment

‘Murica. Where we fight harder to keep masks out of classrooms than guns.

Comment

I don't know a single child or teacher who died in Texas today. I do know my anguished scream in the car was for all of them, and that we should collectively sue the NRA and the GOP for mental anguish. I do know that I care enough to weep until I'm weary every time this happens. I also know that I'm tired of screaming into the void. And I know I'm the one who is truly pro-life. The gun humpers are not.

The families of these innocent victims should get all of the money from fat lawsuits.

Screw this country. I'm desperate to get out. Absolutely desperate.
            "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Comment

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...rA8hWyILvZY1Tg

18 kids now dead and 3 teachers dead

Comment

https://twitter.com/natashabertrand/...rA8hWyILvZY1Tg

for the “good guy with a gun crowd, just like Buffalo:

”Sgt. Erick Estrada of the Texas Dept of Public Safety tells @andersoncooper the shooter crashed his car near the school, got out with a gun and wearing body armor, was engaged by law enforcement, but made his way into the school anyway and went classroom to classroom shooting.”

Comment

I've told this before:

When I owned property in the UK, as a landlord I had to have insurance in case something happened to me to ensure my tenants would not be adversely affected.

When I told my insurance company I was a school teacher in the US, they raised my rates because I was more likely to be killed at school than the average Brit who was working overseas.
                  Bring tea for the Tillerman; Steak for the son; Wine for the woman
                  who made the rain come; Seagulls sing your hearts away;
                  'Cause while the sinners sin, the children play ...

Comment

Originally posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
                    https://twitter.com/natashabertrand/...rA8hWyILvZY1Tg

for the “good guy with a gun crowd, just like Buffalo:

”Sgt. Erick Estrada of the Texas Dept of Public Safety tells @andersoncooper the shooter crashed his car near the school, got out with a gun and wearing body armor, was engaged by law enforcement, but made his way into the school anyway and went classroom to classroom shooting.”
                    Multiple trained "good guys with guns" couldn't stop him, huh?

And why is it always a male? They should never be allowed weapons. Ever.
                    "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Comment

Yup.
                      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Parents coming to identify the bodies of their elementary school children had to bring DNA samples to identify their own children because their bodies were so obliterated by the gun used that the bodies were not identifiable by sight

Comment

NRA bans guns at its own convention.
                          Baseball is life;
                          the rest is just details.

Comment

Steve Kerr is a gift to humanity. Watch his press conference from last night. He even says that basketball means nothing right now. And that fifty senators are holding us hostage to maintain power. Beautiful soul.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cd9l3mW...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
                            Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Comment

Gov Abbot said the Uvalde shooting was part of a larger mental heath crisis and not related to Texas gun laws. Several prominent National republicans made similar claims about the Buffalo shooter.

So when is Gov Abbot proposing Texas legislation to expand coverage and funding to address this mental health crisis?

When are the Federal Republicans proposing similar National expansion of mental health coverage, treatment and funding?

Baseball is life;
                              the rest is just details.

Comment

Originally posted by Yankee Tripper View Post
                                Gov Abbot said the Uvalde shooting was part of a larger mental heath crisis and not related to Texas gun laws. Several prominent National republicans made similar claims about the Buffalo shooter.

So when is Gov Abbot proposing Texas legislation to expand coverage and funding to address this mental health crisis?

When are the Federal Republicans proposing similar National expansion of mental health coverage, treatment and funding?
                                The thing is, there’s no evidence that the US is an outlier in terms of mental health. It hasn’t spent the last decade or two with vastly more mental health issues than the rest of the world. Just vastly more gun deaths,
                                Russian warship, go **** yourself

Comment

Working...
                                X