• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THEBOSS84
    replied
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...ding-rcna27587

'We should not defund': Democrats press Pelosi for vote on police funding

Nearly 20 House Democrats are urging House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to hold a vote on bipartisan legislation to boost funding for police as crime surges ahead of the midterms.

Leave a comment:

• I C U Ms Frenchie
    replied
    Originally posted by HfxBob View Post

You won't answer the question of why you made a point of the other poster's join date, will you?
    I think youre in for a long wait.

Leave a comment:

• Maynerd
    replied
    [Moderator]

Everyone is welcome to discuss the issues of the day, respectfully.

Starting a discussion about how long someone has been a member of the community is NOT welcome. It's an invitation to a back-and-forth conversation that contributes nothing to the overall discussion. If you have an issue with a specific person, report the post, if it's in violation of Community Standards, or send me a PM.

[/Moderator]

Leave a comment:

• HfxBob
    replied
    Originally posted by jlw1980 View Post

Yes, poor Bob, so mistreated.
    You won't answer the question of why you made a point of the other poster's join date, will you?

Leave a comment:

• JL25and3
    replied
    Important thread analyzing public opinion polls in detail: https://mobile.twitter.com/teemoneyu...79786006212608

Tl;dr version:
    Tresa Undem@teemoneyusa

1h
    10) In fact, the country is not divided. Most support Roe, most support access. Most don't think about this issue until election time - because they don't hear about it until then. It's not polarizing. It's just that everyone *thinks* everyone thinks it's polarizing.

Leave a comment:

• jlw1980
    replied
    Originally posted by HfxBob View Post

You're right, you got treated as inferior because you haven't been here long. And watch how I get treated for siding with you a little.
    Yes, poor Bob, so mistreated.

Leave a comment:

• jlw1980
    replied
    Originally posted by philleotardo View Post
    In case you thought Jordan/Gaetz/Trump/Paxton etc was the bottom for the Republican party (Miami Herald):

A man jailed in the death of his wife who had just finished chemotherapy treatment has won a Republican primary election in his Indiana town.

Andrew Wilhoite is accused of killing his wife, 41-year-old Nikki Wilhoite, McClatchy News reported. Indiana State Police say he struck her “with a blunt object” and dumped her body in a nearby creek.

https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/nat...261127012.html
    You think that's the bottom? Try this for the pro-life party. I'm beyond repulsed:
    Gov. Greg Abbott may target a 1982 Supreme Court ruling that requires schools to educate undocumented children. Some conservatives see an opening for a fresh look at old precedents.

Leave a comment:

• HfxBob
    replied
    Originally posted by I C U Ms Frenchie View Post
    If not that, then why dont you explain what you trying to say?
    You're right, you got treated as inferior because you haven't been here long. And watch how I get treated for siding with you a little.

Leave a comment:

• I C U Ms Frenchie
    replied
    If not that, then why dont you explain what you trying to say?

Leave a comment:

• jlw1980
    replied
    Its exactly what you are implying. How long do I have to be here to post in this thread? Maybe the mod will answer that question.
    Nothing in my comment implied the need for my permission.

Leave a comment:

• I C U Ms Frenchie
    replied
    Its exactly what you are implying. How long do I have to be here to post in this thread? Maybe the mod will answer that question.

Leave a comment:

• jlw1980
    replied

So I need your permission?
    Yes, that's exactly what I said.

Leave a comment:

• I C U Ms Frenchie
    replied
    Originally posted by jlw1980 View Post

Third, I like how you just joined last year but feel the need to jump in here.
    So I need your permission?

Leave a comment:

• jlw1980
    replied
    Originally posted by philleotardo View Post
    @politicalmiller

As fences go up around the Supreme Court, a reminder they overruled a law that created 35ft buffer zones for abortion clinics because it “infringed on free speech”

But when it’s their own building they dont seem too worried. Huh.
    Little cowards.

Leave a comment:

• philleotardo
    replied
    In case you thought Jordan/Gaetz/Trump/Paxton etc was the bottom for the Republican party (Miami Herald):

A man jailed in the death of his wife who had just finished chemotherapy treatment has won a Republican primary election in his Indiana town.

Andrew Wilhoite is accused of killing his wife, 41-year-old Nikki Wilhoite, McClatchy News reported. Indiana State Police say he struck her “with a blunt object” and dumped her body in a nearby creek.

https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/nat...261127012.html

Leave a comment:

Working...
X