X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ClownPickle View Post
    Systemic racism:

https://t.co/gr8nDtBttV
    Cool. How much does a business school graduate's chances of becoming a Fortune 500 CEO increase if they are a man vs. being a woman?

Comment

Originally posted by YFIB View Post

Cool. How much does a business school graduate's chances of becoming a Fortune 500 CEO increase if they are a man vs. being a woman?
      I like turtles.
      Calmer than you are

7/30/2017: The day the Minnesota Twins bought a prospect from the New York Yankees.

Comment

Originally posted by ClownPickle View Post
        Systemic racism:
        I'm impressed with you embracing the term. I thought you said it was myth.
        Baseball is life;
        the rest is just details.

Comment

So correct me if I'm wrong, Republicans won’t force a 12 year old to wear a mask at school but they’ll force her to have a baby. That's where one of our two major parties lands, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by RhodyYanksFan View Post
            So correct me if I'm wrong, Republicans won’t force a 12 year old to wear a mask at school but they’ll force her to have a baby. That's where one of our two major parties lands, correct?
            That sound accurate.
            Baseball is life;
            the rest is just details.

Comment

Well, in some states they actually won't let her wear a mask.

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...gn=wp_politics

I'm really struggling to see how the 2024 election doesn't end in much more deadly violence than what occurred on 1/6. Democrat will undoubtedly win the popular vote by 5+ million but it might not be enough to secure the White House either through the actual electoral college or through enough new Secretaries of State in place to steal it for the Republican. Either way...this ends badly for our country.
                The day Biden won, I said all we’ve done is re-start the count down clock.
                Bring tea for the Tillerman; Steak for the son; Wine for the woman
                who made the rain come; Seagulls sing your hearts away;
                'Cause while the sinners sin, the children play ...

Comment

From what I have been told, the two parties are the same so I assume the Dems support this too.
                  Bring tea for the Tillerman; Steak for the son; Wine for the woman
                  who made the rain come; Seagulls sing your hearts away;
                  'Cause while the sinners sin, the children play ...

Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/04/b...5ePknIFlMsccj8

Chris Cuomo fired by CNN.

Comment

Originally posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
                      Good.

Comment

Originally posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
                        He got what he deserved. With that said, it's an uneven playing field when we have Fox News personalities not being fired for doing worse things.
                        NYYFANS: See you on the other side!

Comment

Originally posted by Yankees1962 View Post
                          He got what he deserved. With that said, it's an uneven playing field when we have Fox News personalities not being fired for doing worse things.
                          Exactly. Any legitimate outlet wouldn’t have even hired say a Tucker Carlson to begin with

Comment

Don't you know that she should've just kept her legs closed, Rhody?

/S
                            "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....co-worker/amp/

A former co-worker of Chris Cuomo made a sexual misconduct allegation against the former CNN anchor, who was fired Saturday for misleading the cable network about the extent of the role he played trying to mitigate the sexual harassment accusations that took down his brother, former Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

A well known employment lawyer who represents the accuser contacted CNN Wednesday to tell them of the allegation, according to The New York Times.

Comment

Originally posted by Yankees1962 View Post
                                Unless the Fox News personalities did worse things in the area of sexual misconduct, this is just whataboutism.
                                Polite Red Sox fan

Comment

Working...
                                X