Non-Presidential News Stories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HfxBob View Post

Unless the Fox News personalities did worse things in the area of sexual misconduct, this is just whataboutism.
    Yeah, they helped killed people because of their hypocritical Covid commentary during a world-wide health crisis that still has this world ensnared.
    NYYFANS: See you on the other side!

Comment

Unless the Fox News personalities did worse things in the area of sexual misconduct, this is just whataboutism.
      Fox News has a long history of sexual harassment law suits including settlement in the tens of millions of dollars. It went all the way to to top of the ladder.

but it doesn’t really matter Fox News is terrible in many many ways, their sexual harassment history is just one in a long line.

that said Chris Cuomo worked for CNN and didn’t really have anything to do with Fox News. I’m glad CNN dumped Cuomo, just disappointed it took this long, if it was Fox News with a similar allegation no clue how it would have played out but based on how Fox News handled past allegations I suspect they would have fought them tooth and nail.
      Baseball is life;
      the rest is just details.

Comment

You're out of your element, Donnie.
        “Nobody teaches life anything.” - Gabriel García Márquez

Comment

Originally posted by Yankee Tripper View Post

Fox News has a long history of sexual harassment law suits including settlement in the tens of millions of dollars. It went all the way to to top of the ladder.
          They even made a movie about it!

Comment

Originally posted by ojo View Post

You're out of your element, Donnie.
            Again I have to object to an unprovoked attack from this poster who refuses to abide by forum rules.

Especially notable in view of our recent back and forths here about insults.
            Polite Red Sox fan

Comment

Again I have to object to an unprovoked attack from this poster who refuses to abide by forum rules.

A movie quote? Lighten up Francis 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Texsahara View Post

A movie quote? Lighten up Francis 😂
                Yeah sure thing Tex. ojo has been insulting me since I got here, so you'll have to excuse me if I doubt his intentions. I'd be more than happy to respond to him in kind, but that's not the kind of forum this is.
                Polite Red Sox fan

Comment

It’s not an unprovoked attack. If you knew anything about the history of Fox News Corp, you wouldn’t both-sides this at all. But this is where you say you’re from Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by ojo View Post

It’s not an unprovoked attack. If you knew anything about the history of Fox News Corp, you wouldn’t both-sides this at all. But this is where you say you’re from Canada.
                    Thanks for making my point again.

I have no issue at all with the posts that pointed out the Fox News history in this area. The other posts stuck to the facts. You're the guy who always has to add the snark and the personal digs. "This is where you say you're from Canada." What is that? You've been after me from the start about being Canadian and you've never let it go.
                    Polite Red Sox fan

Comment

A somewhat interesting take on whether a January 6 smoking gun is necessary, or whether there's already enough evidence against Trump.

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/trump-...id=msd_topgrid
                      Polite Red Sox fan

Comment

Almost like it's systemic or something.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...c-05ab195d1666

Paul Austin said he felt good as the appraiser roamed his Northern California home last year, ticking off some of the $400,000 worth of improvements he and his wife had made to the property.

The appraiser noted the new fireplace, Austin told a state reparations task force in October, mentioned a room they’d added and complimented the view from the new deck.
                        So Austin and his wife were shocked when the appraiser pegged the value of their Marin City home in the San Francisco Bay area at $995,000, far lower than previous appraisals.

Austin and his wife, Tenisha Tate-Austin decided to get another opinion three weeks later, they say in a lawsuit filed Thursday in federal court in San Francisco. This time, they enlisted the help of their White friend Jan who agreed to pretend to be the homeowner for a different appraiser, the lawsuit alleges. The Austins “whitewashed” their house by removing their family photos and stripping the walls of their African-themed art. Jan helped on this front, too, by staging photos of her own family, the lawsuit states.

The new appraisal came in at $1.48 million — nearly a half-million more than the previous estimate.

Comment

Thanks for making my point again.

I have no issue at all with the posts that pointed out the Fox News history in this area. The other posts stuck to the facts. You're the guy who always has to add the snark and the personal digs. "This is where you say you're from Canada." What is that? You've been after me from the start about being Canadian and you've never let it go.
                          Dude. You could be from Albania, or The Ukraine and I would have the same opinion. I find it difficult to process your takes as relevant as others since you don’t have nearly as much skin in our game. That’s it. It’s not personal.

Comment

Originally posted by RhodyYanksFan View Post
                            Almost like it's systemic or something.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...c-05ab195d1666
                            This is so evil.
                            "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ion-bill-ndaa/

House passes $768 BILLJON defense bill.

but, but, but who will pay for it?

what a trash country. Plenty of money to kill and maim women and children. But no money to feed them and provide healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
                                https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ion-bill-ndaa/

House passes $768 BILLJON defense bill.

but, but, but who will pay for it?

what a trash country. Plenty of money to kill and maim women and children. But no money to feed them and provide healthcare.
                                Jamaal Bowman@JamaalBowmanNY

There was no CBO score needed. No concern about the deficit. No mention of inflation.

Comment

Working...
                                X