Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I C U Ms Frenchie
    replied
    Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, here is your 2024 nominee for POTUS.

(1) VP Harris: "We'll work together.. continue to work together.. as we continue to work.. together." - YouTube

Leave a comment:

• Texsahara
    replied
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-mexcio-border

US authorities have discovered an underground smuggling tunnel on the California-Mexico border that runs the length of six football fields and contains reinforced walls, electricity, ventilation and a rail system.

Investigators discovered the tunnel, which led to a warehouse in an industrial area on US soil, last week. The tunnel is located about half a mile (0.8km) from the Otay Mesa border crossing between Tijuana and San Diego, in an area where more than a dozen others have been discovered in the past two decades.
    The cross-border tunnel was built in one of the most fortified stretches of the border, illustrating the limitations of Donald Trump’s border wall. While considered effective against small, crudely built tunnels called “gopher holes”, walls are no match for more sophisticated passages that run deeper underground.
    heh

Leave a comment:

• RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
    replied
    Originally posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...al-proof-bots/

Musk says Twitter deal could be off unless it can be proved bots are 5% or under total viewers.

and now Tesla stock is low he can use the money to buy a bunch of that stock and make a huge profit when it skyrocketed when he announces deal is off.
    Friggin' crook.

Leave a comment:

• YankeePride1967
    replied
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...al-proof-bots/

Musk says Twitter deal could be off unless it can be proved bots are 5% or under total viewers.

and now Tesla stock is low he can use the money to buy a bunch of that stock and make a huge profit when it skyrocketed when he announces deal is off.

Leave a comment:

• JL25and3
    replied
    With the primary on Tuesday, I don’t think this makes any difference, but it’s an unexpected turn.

Leave a comment:

• jlw1980
    replied
    Originally posted by I C U Ms Frenchie View Post

A wokester can always tell when an audience is highly partisan by the fact that they didnt shout down the speaker.
    🤣😂🤣😂

Leave a comment:

• JL25and3
    replied
    Originally posted by I C U Ms Frenchie View Post

A wokester can always tell when an audience is highly partisan by the fact that they didnt shout down the speaker.
    Also if it's the American Enterprise Institute, the Hoover Institute, and the Manhattan Institute.

Leave a comment:

• I C U Ms Frenchie
    replied
    Originally posted by JL25and3 View Post
    Clarence Thomas gives a highly partisan interview in front of a highly partisan audience saying that the integrity of a highly partisan Court is now suddenly undermined by leaked draft. Thomas, of course, did not recuse himself in a case in which his wife might have been implicated, but that didn’t affect the Court's integrity at all, apparently.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...eak-roe-trust/

Leave a comment:

• False1
    replied
    Calling the guy who basically invigorated the electric vehicle industry and is literally building a space travel company "dumb" is jumping the shark, even here. And not sure why everyone is convinced this is a cancellation in waiting. My guess is the deal finalizes but at a lower price. I think Musk's ethics around how he manipulates situations publicly are very questionable, and I get the sense that's what he's done here. Simply announcing the deal was on hold had an immediate and sharp impact. Twitter will be motivated to sell at a lower price or they will get punished by the markets and probably die a slow death. Twitter has already started shedding talent, isn't hiring, etc. They've alienated some left-leaning users and the right-wingers that have been chomping at the bit for this deal to go through will probably wane (assuming current ownership maintains is current policies).

Leave a comment:

• I C U Ms Frenchie
    replied
    Not to be outdone by Vickie White, this monkey-see-monkey-do, love-after-lockup trash organizes the escape of 2 murderers and threw in an armed robber as a freebie. Hopefully this story winds up with the same happy ending.

Louisiana security guard accused of helping 3 incarcerated teens escape (yahoo.com)

Leave a comment:

• JL25and3
    replied
    Clarence Thomas gives a highly partisan interview in front of a highly partisan audience saying that the integrity of a highly partisan Court is now suddenly undermined by leaked draft. Thomas, of course, did not recuse himself in a case in which his wife might have been implicated, but that didn’t affect the Court's integrity at all, apparently.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...eak-roe-trust/

Leave a comment:

• I C U Ms Frenchie
    replied
    Basketball star Brittney Griner could be brought home in a prisoner swap with a notorious arms dealer dubbed the 'Merchant of Death,' Russian media says (yahoo.com)

Leave a comment:

• jlw1980
    replied
    Beautiful.

Leave a comment:

• jlw1980
    replied
    Originally posted by RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees View Post
    Third ranking House Republican calls Democrats "pedo grifters."
    Ironic, considering...

(I'm not saying there are zero Democratic sex criminals, btw. Bill comes to mind. I'm talking about the sheer amount of them in the GOP. In case anyone wants to talk BS.)

Leave a comment:

• ajra21
    replied
    Originally posted by JDPNYY View Post

You might be using an old bookmark.

Try:
    http://nyyfansforum.sny.tv/forum/?ut...n=sny-referral

If no issues bookmark that link.

I had a lot of issues when I used an old bookmark.
    Thanks. I'll try that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X