Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Covid-19

Originally posted by theDurk View Post
    What's awesome? I lived there for a year, and, except for a mediocre beach, I saw very little to like. DisneyWorld>>>>>DisneyLand.
    I think California is ridiculously overpriced, and OC is overrated... but the weather at DisneyLand>>>>>the weather at DisneyWorld. That humidity is brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by False1 View Post
      I think California is ridiculously overpriced, and OC is overrated... but the weather at DisneyLand>>>>>the weather at DisneyWorld. That humidity is brutal.
      Disneyland is great for 2 days Disneyworld you can do a whole week.

I mean if you’re into that kind of thing like my wife and kids are. I sometimes find either tiresome.

But yeah the Florida humidity can be a bitch and you’ve got those seemingly daily squalls to contend with.
      Baseball is life;
      the rest is just details.

Comment

Originally posted by False1 View Post
        Because although it's implied a lot and in some cases earned, republican politicians and citizens don't have the market cornered on stupidity. I'm not sure why CA would surprise you honestly.
        It was California Republicans that sued the governor and Secretary of State, Devin Nunes on Fox News spouting about how you should just go out to eat and live your lives, Orange County officials defying mask requirements.

Yeah, they were disproportionately responsible for the bad decisions there.

Comment

Originally posted by yankeeschic12324 View Post
          My 85 year old grandmother got admitted for covid rule out today to the hospital I work at. We still have a no visitor policy going on.
          I am so sorry to hear this. I hope she makes a speedy recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by yankeeschic12324 View Post
            My 85 year old grandmother got admitted for covid rule out today to the hospital I work at. We still have a no visitor policy going on.
            I hope they rule out quickly.
            Russian warship, go **** yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Yankee Tripper View Post
              Disneyland is great for 2 days Disneyworld you can do a whole week.

I mean if you’re into that kind of thing like my wife and kids are. I sometimes find either tiresome.

But yeah the Florida humidity can be a bitch and you’ve got those seemingly daily squalls to contend with.
              I've never been to WDW, but I hope to change that at some point fairly soon. I do love DL, though. I wouldn't go to either one in the summer, though. Both would be too hot. DL is best in fall and winter. If it's busy, you really need three days, though.
              "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Comment

Originally posted by jlw1980 View Post
                I've never been to WDW, but I hope to change that at some point fairly soon. I do love DL, though. I wouldn't go to either one in the summer, though. Both would be too hot. DL is best in fall and winter. If it's busy, you really need three days, though.
                Been to WDW 3 times but one when I was 5 and don’t recall much. Been to DL at least 30 times. After Thanksgiving and before a Christmas is the best time to visit either.
                Baseball is life;

Comment

Originally posted by philleotardo View Post
                  It was California Republicans that sued the governor and Secretary of State, Devin Nunes on Fox News spouting about how you should just go out to eat and live your lives, Orange County officials defying mask requirements.

Yeah, they were disproportionately responsible for the bad decisions there.
                  It’s pretty much a free-for-all in CA right now, no matter what the news says. People are congregating at malls, beaches, mountain resorts, lakes, etc., without masks or any social distancing. Even though masks are now required in public, lot of people still not wearing masks, and things are continuing to open up despite our rising number of cases. My resort town is probably having it’s best Spring Season in decades.

Comment

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/federal...inkId=92064279

Federal officials failed to immediately stop the distribution of many COVID-19 antibody tests they knew were flawed, leading to inaccurate data about the spread of the virus. Congress is now investigating why the FDA did not review the tests it allowed to be distributed widely throughout the U.S. Sharyn Alfonsi's three-month investigation into the faulty tests will be broadcast on 60 Minutes

Comment

2020 in a single pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Texsahara View Post

2020 in a single pic.
                        Priceless

Comment

2020 in a single pic.
                          Stay "We" my friends

Comment

500 bucks that guy’s FB profile photo is “car selfie with sunglasses.”

Comment

2020 in a single pic.
                              Do they give out a Pulitzer prize for iPhone photos?

Comment

8500 new cases in Florida on Sunday which was actually the first reduction in days https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...-time-in-days/

Texas at near capacity in ICU https://www.click2houston.com/news/l...ource-website/

Arizona not doing much better.
                                Baseball is life;

Comment

Working...
                                X