Covid-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Covid-19

Italy had their worst day yet with over 15k positive tests.

Comment

Originally posted by fredgmuggs View Post
      That's looking less likely
      Very unlikely indeed. All Met performances cancelled through March 31. Mybe I'll get to see Simon Boccanegra on April 25.
      History is our lessons to learn good things to do and bad things to not do.
      - MTG

Comment

Originally posted by JL25and3 View Post
        Very unlikely indeed. All Met performances cancelled through March 31. Mybe I'll get to see Simon Boccanegra on April 25.
        Of course all Met performance are cancelled. I mean they may not be good but they are still an MLB team.
        Baseball is life;
        the rest is just details.

Comment

Originally posted by Yankee Tripper View Post
          Of course all Met performance are cancelled. I mean they may not be good but they are still an MLB team.
          :rimshot:

Comment

Originally posted by Yankee Tripper View Post
            some people are picking them to win the east believe it or not
            You wanna know what? You gotta problem with Luis Cessa, you gotta problem with me. And I suggest you let that one marinate

Comment

some people are picking them to win the east believe it or not
              yeah but that doesn't fit well with the joke
              Baseball is life;

Comment

I bet airline tickets to FLA can be had pretty cheaply these days. Sit on a beach for a few days? Why not?
                You wanna know what? You gotta problem with Luis Cessa, you gotta problem with me. And I suggest you let that one marinate

Comment

No NCAA men’s or women’s basketball tournaments this year

Comment

I bet airline tickets to FLA can be had pretty cheaply these days. Sit on a beach for a few days? Why not?
                    That’s how I’m supposed to spend next week- cruise got canceled, so since we already paid for a flight we’re just going to wander FL for a week or so.
                    Of course, the flight is Jet Blue- they’ve already had one passenger test positive- and one of the kids we come home to is asthmatic. Also not sure if keeping Cape Canaveral on the itinerary is wise.

Comment

Originally posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
                      No NCAA men’s or women’s basketball tournaments this year
                      Think of the productivity gains from people not watching!
                      Baseball is life;

Comment

Originally posted by philleotardo View Post
                        That’s how I’m supposed to spend next week- cruise got canceled, so since we already paid for a flight we’re just going to wander FL for a week or so.
                        Of course, the flight is Jet Blue- they’ve already had one passenger test positive- and one of the kids we come home to is asthmatic. Also not sure if keeping Cape Canaveral on the itinerary is wise.
                        I was just looking and they're pretty attractively priced. If I can talk my wife into it I'm pulling the trigger. It's just as likely I can get sick living my life here in CT as sitting on a beach in FLA.

Comment

No March Madness

https://www.kgun9.com/news/coronavir...-academic-year
                          "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Comment

Originally posted by philleotardo View Post
                            I am in Tampa now. Had a spring training trip booked so figured why not. Beaches are lovely. Weather is perfect. Coconut mojito is my new fave cocktail.

Comment

Originally posted by Texsahara View Post
                              I am in Tampa now. Had a spring training trip booked so figured why not. Beaches are lovely. Weather is perfect. Coconut mojito is my new fave cocktail.
                              Nice!

Comment

It's crazy that some INSANE thing is being announced every single hour. I can't stop refreshing Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                                X