Covid-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Covid-19

Is there anything close to this in any of our lifetimes?
    Sometimes I feel like my sell by date expired yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Texsahara View Post
      I am in Tampa now. Had a spring training trip booked so figured why not. Beaches are lovely. Weather is perfect. Coconut mojito is my new fave cocktail.
      My 40th birthday is next week. Kids will be on spring break. I took the week off and want so much to do a last-minute trip since everything is so cheap. I found round-trip tickets from Phoenix to Seattle for $56 on Spirit. I've never been there and would love to go. I need to do something to celebrate turning 40 instead of being sad about it, but now I feel it would be so irresponsible. Yet I also want to help keep the economy going since nobody is going anywhere. Ugh. Everything sucks.
      "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Comment

Originally posted by Texsahara View Post
        I am in Tampa now. Had a spring training trip booked so figured why not. Beaches are lovely. Weather is perfect. Coconut mojito is my new fave cocktail.
        Trust me, you donít have to sell me on that part. But my kids at home are 19, 17, 15. Theyíre not prone to panic or anything like that. But we are looking at a scenario that Iíve never faced at 47 and Iím asking them to just hold the fort down till I get back.
        Actually, it probably feels worse for me than them.

Comment

Originally posted by JDPNYY View Post
          Muggs remembers the plague of locusts in Egypt.
          "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Comment

Originally posted by JDPNYY View Post
            9/11?
            Baseball is life;
            the rest is just details.

Comment

Disneyland in California closed until end of March

Comment

Originally posted by jlw1980 View Post
                My 40th birthday is next week. Kids will be on spring break. I took the week off and want so much to do a last-minute trip since everything is so cheap. I found round-trip tickets from Phoenix to Seattle for $56 on Spirit. I've never been there and would love to go. I need to do something to celebrate turning 40 instead of being sad about it, but now I feel it would be so irresponsible. Yet I also want to help keep the economy going since nobody is going anywhere. Ugh. Everything sucks.
                Seattle? You want to fly to ground zero in the US hot spot for the virus?
                Baseball is life;

Comment

Originally posted by Yankee Tripper View Post
                  Yeah might want to wait on that trip for awhile

Comment

https://twitter.com/Chandler_Rome/st...154541569?s=20
                    Justin Verlander needs a miracle to be ready for opening day -
                    Well I'll be damned.

Comment

Originally posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
                      Disneyland in California closed until further notice
                      Until end of March.

https://www.abc15.com/news/national/...virus-outbreak

I want to go because I've never been there. Obviously it's not gonna happen. The super cheap flights make it tempting, and my already depressing birthday just got worse. You missed my point, anyway.

Comment

Happy 40th!
                        Baseball is life;

Comment

Originally posted by jlw1980 View Post
                          Muggs remembers the plague of locusts in Egypt.
                          And I was going to wish you a happy birthday. I hope you get a rash in an uncomfortable place you old bag.
                          You wanna know what? You gotta problem with Luis Cessa, you gotta problem with me. And I suggest you let that one marinate

Comment

Originally posted by fredgmuggs View Post
                            And I was going to wish you a happy birthday. I hope you get a rash in an uncomfortable place you old bag.
                            Is that the lesser known 11th plague?
                            Baseball is life;

Comment

https://twitter.com/acarvin/status/1...786566658?s=20
                              THREAD: Last Thursday I was admitted to the ER w/ #coronavirus symptoms, including chronic cough, shortness of breath & lung pain. I was given a #COVID19 test and told Iíd have the results within 48 hrs. Nearly a week later, I still donít have the results. 1/N #covid19purgatory
                              Long story short, Senegal is testing people and getting results in 4 hours.

Senegal. With a per capita income of $3,000.

This country is so messed up it's not even funny anymore.

Comment

Is that the lesser known 11th plague?
                                I hope you get Jenn's rash.
                                You wanna know what? You gotta problem with Luis Cessa, you gotta problem with me. And I suggest you let that one marinate

Comment

Working...
                                X