Covid-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul Zuvella View Post
    More red flags out of Sweden on the vaccine. Charts at the bottom show that after 8 months the vaccinated might be more likely than the vaccinated to get covid.

The other chart shows the effectiveness against severe cases spiraling to zero over time.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=3949410
    What do you know, new vaccine is new and we don't have years of data to figure out how to best administer and dose people.

Also, how many unvaccinated people in those 8 months...got covid? Do we just start counting at the 8 month period ignoring the time the vaccine worked as advertised?

Comment

lol, get malaria if you don’t want Covid

Comment

Originally posted by philleotardo View Post

Well if the pattern of Covid reducing sperm count continues as a long term pattern, I will never try to talk an anti-vaxxer into making a different decision.
        Anti vaxxers not being able to procreate would be a positive

Comment

Originally posted by RhodyYanksFan View Post

What do you know, new vaccine is new and we don't have years of data to figure out how to best administer and dose people.

Also, how many unvaccinated people in those 8 months...got covid? Do we just start counting at the 8 month period ignoring the time the vaccine worked as advertised?
          “We dont have years of data.” Yup, so lets give it to 5 year olds who are not in any danger from covid.

And “worked as advertised?” If they worked as advertised the vaccinated wouldnt be forcing the vaccines on others, they would be worry free.

Comment

lol, get malaria if you don’t want Covid
            The malaria doesn't prevent "getting COVID." It's "less likely to suffer severe disease or death than people with little history of the disease."

However, severe disease or death is pretty low to begin with.

It's more likely this part:

Some researchers say the continent’s younger population -- the average age is 20 versus about 43 in Western Europe — in addition to their lower rates of urbanization and tendency to spend time outdoors, may have spared it the more lethal effects of the virus so far. Several studies are probing whether there might be other explanations, including genetic reasons or past infection with parasitic diseases.
            Calmer than you are

7/30/2017: The day the Minnesota Twins bought a prospect from the New York Yankees.

Comment

Originally posted by ClownPickle View Post

The malaria doesn't prevent "getting COVID." It's "less likely to suffer severe disease or death than people with little history of the disease."

However, severe disease or death is pretty low to begin with.

It's more likely this part:
              So, nothing that would be applied in the rest of the world.

Comment

“We dont have years of data.” Yup, so lets give it to 5 year olds who are not in any danger from covid.
                Other than than the 66 under-5 year olds that have died from it.

Comment

And “worked as advertised?” If they worked as advertised the vaccinated wouldnt be forcing the vaccines on others, they would be worry free.
                  Or, and hear me out, maybe, just maybe, we care about the common good and realize the more hosts this virus finds, the more variants will come around with one eventually being deadlier or more dangerous for kids or who knows what.

Believe me, if the only risk left was unvaxxed people got sick and died I wouldn't care at all.

Comment

Or, and hear me out, maybe, just maybe, we care about the common good and realize the more hosts this virus finds, the more variants will come around with one eventually being deadlier or more dangerous for kids or who knows what.

Believe me, if the only risk left was unvaxxed people got sick and died I wouldn't care at all.
                    There is a good case to be made that the variants are being caused by the vaccines/vaccinated.

https://eugyppius.substack.com/p/mor...igenic-sin-and

Comment

Other than than the 66 under-5 year olds that have died from it.
                      Sick children that died WITH covid. This virus is less deadly to children than the flu. We dont force the flu shot on people with the threat of losing their job.

Comment

Originally posted by Texsahara View Post

I don't understand. Now we are against laws being enforced? I can't keep up with you guys.
                        I do nazi your point.

Comment

Ok I’ll ask again. They squashed the Wuhan lab leak story even though they knew it was a possibility.

The same people got together to kill a story that the public had a right to know about right before the election.

These things happened, so why are you so sure they are not doing the same thing with these vaccines? There are obvious red flags whether you believe them or not, and they are banning and erasing any negative talk about the vaccines on twitter, facebook and youtube, just like the last few times, why is it out of the question now? Everyone was just killing big pharma for their greed and their role in the opioid epidemic. Why are they so believable now?

Comment

Originally posted by Texsahara View Post

I don't understand. Now we are against laws being enforced? I can't keep up with you guys.
                            Normally for trumpers law and order only apply to POC

Comment

Ok I’ll ask again. They squashed the Wuhan lab leak story even though they knew it was a possibility.

The same people got together to kill a story that the public had a right to know about right before the election.

These things happened, so why are you so sure they are not doing the same thing with these vaccines? There are obvious red flags whether you believe them or not, and they are banning and erasing any negative talk about the vaccines on twitter, facebook and youtube, just like the last few times, why is it out of the question now? Everyone was just killing big pharma for their greed and their role in the opioid epidemic. Why are they so believable now?
                              I am sure you will see this as censorship, but when you advocate for violence, you don't get to be here. I suspended you as a place holder while we deliberate whether or not you will be permitted to return.

This is not up for discussion and anyone who publicly pushes back on moderation will be immediately suspended.

Comment

I would care. I love some of those people, though I'm unable to convince them of their folly, no matter my efforts to educate them on vaccine efficacy and safety. Education on the horrors I've witnessed doesn't even get through. Reminding them of how very NOT prolife they are by potentially being super spreaders doesn't get through. I've tried it all.

That said, I also would admit that they brought their untimely demises on themselves if they did die of this. And they might. It eats at me, day and night.
                                "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Comment

Working...
                                X