Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covid-19

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    @ianmSC
    Cases in Washington DC are now significantly higher than they’ve ever been in Florida I wonder if there will be any differences in media coverage between the two locations!
    Calmer than you are

    7/30/2017: The day the Minnesota Twins bought a prospect from the New York Yankees.

    Comment


      We are hosting a Christmas Eve with 15 people tomorrow and my wife requested that everyone get tested. Everyone is boosted but my daughter who is not eligible for a 3rd shot yet, 15 negatives. So blessed.
      http://vimel.ru/e6748

      Comment


        Two of the three people I work most closely with tested positive. One is sick, one is asymptomatic. We all went out after work last Friday, and may have been exposed at the bar. Fortunately, I tested negative.
        Russian warship, go **** yourself

        Comment


          https://sports.yahoo.com/5-places-yo...124527608.html

          study reveals 5 most likely places to contract covid.

          1) places of worship
          2) hotels
          3) bars
          4) Cafes (aka Starbucks)
          5) restaurants (indoors)

          Comment


            Originally posted by JL25and3 View Post
            Two of the three people I work most closely with tested positive. One is sick, one is asymptomatic. We all went out after work last Friday, and may have been exposed at the bar. Fortunately, I tested negative.
            That stinks, hopefully you continue to test negative.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Donnybaseball72 View Post
              We are hosting a Christmas Eve with 15 people tomorrow and my wife requested that everyone get tested. Everyone is boosted but my daughter who is not eligible for a 3rd shot yet, 15 negatives. So blessed.
              Nice. Enjoy your day. I wish everyone were as responsible as you and your wife! And your family!
              "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

              Comment


                Originally posted by JL25and3 View Post
                Two of the three people I work most closely with tested positive. One is sick, one is asymptomatic. We all went out after work last Friday, and may have been exposed at the bar. Fortunately, I tested negative.
                Yikes, stay well. I hope your sick friend isn't too sick.
                "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

                Comment


                  Originally posted by jlw1980 View Post

                  Yikes, stay well. I hope your sick friend isn't too sick.
                  Three symptomatic kids on my unit, too. I'm still negative.
                  Russian warship, go **** yourself

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by JL25and3 View Post

                    Three symptomatic kids on my unit, too. I'm still negative.
                    I've got a bunch of symptomatic patients at work, too. Heh.
                    "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
                      https://sports.yahoo.com/5-places-yo...124527608.html

                      study reveals 5 most likely places to contract covid.

                      1) places of worship
                      2) hotels
                      3) bars
                      4) Cafes (aka Starbucks)
                      5) restaurants (indoors)
                      #1 does not surprise me at all.
                      "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

                      Comment


                        The media didn’t want you to know

                        Florida reported nearly 32,000 new COVID-19 cases on Friday, breaking a record for the most cases in a single day since the start of the pandemic in the U.S. in March 2020, according to data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
                        news4jax.com

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by philleotardo View Post
                          The media didn’t want you to know



                          news4jax.com
                          What are you talking about I saw that on multiple news sites.
                          Baseball is life;
                          the rest is just details.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Yankee Tripper View Post

                            What are you talking about I saw that on multiple news sites.
                            Post 5806

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by jlw1980 View Post

                              #1 does not surprise me at all.
                              Me either. Lots of singing which only adds to it

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by YankeePride1967 View Post

                                Me either. Lots of singing which only adds to it
                                And lots of unmasked, unvaccinated people.
                                "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X