Covid-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bub View Post
    Watching Cuomo's daily news briefing. He knocks it out of the park every day...too bad he can't make decisions for the entire country.
    I've never been a fan but he has been exceptional so far. Impressive.

Comment

Re: Covid-19

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...222052352?s=21

Rand Paul tests positive for Coronavirus

Comment

Originally posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
        https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...222052352?s=21

Rand Paul tests positive for Coronavirus
        He's asymptomatic but got a test because of travel. Privilege in action. He doesn't want to help the rest of us, though. Garbage.
        "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Comment

Originally posted by Texsahara View Post
          I've never been a fan but he has been exceptional so far. Impressive.
          Andrew Cuomo
          @NYGovCuomo

I’m calling on the Federal Government to nationalize the medical supply chain.

The Federal Government should immediately use the Defense Production Act to order companies to make gowns, masks and gloves.

Currently, states are competing against other states for supplies.
          You wanna know what? You gotta problem with Luis Cessa, you gotta problem with me. And I suggest you let that one marinate

Comment

OAN is telling people to blow a hair dryer up their noses to kill coronavirus.

And an Okeechobee County Commissioner repeated it at an emergency meeting.

Comment

Harvey Weinstein positive

https://www.somerset-kentucky.com/co...98ffa0e4e.html
              "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Comment

This is something I've worried about for the past week.

https://www.wfaa.com/mobile/article/...b-305bf667762f

Domestic violence calls increase as people shelter in place during COVID-19 outbreak

During this time, as family are sequestered inside their homes, there is a dark side.

Domestic violence shelters are seeing a dramatic increase in calls for help as people shelter in place to avoid COVID-19 exposure.

Staying at home can be a horrible situation for domestic violence victims.
                This is going to be similar to what happens during the holiday when everyone is together and a lot of frustration,” said Paige Flink, The Family Place CEO.

Some shelters have run out of room and are looking to put victims in hotel rooms and other places, because of social distancing rules.

“What has also happened is because some shelters don’t have private bedrooms, they are having to isolate people and spread them apart, which has reduced how many people they can take in,” said Flink.

Flink says they are getting extremely violent calls that are COVID-19 related.

“People being locked in rooms, being shot through the doors, prevented from leaving, having to stay because he’s afraid she will go out and get it. Crazy stuff,” said Flink.

Comment

Mike Pence, who is supposed to be in charge of all of this, has been relegated to a background bobble head in these White House briefings.
                  Let the kids play.

Comment

Originally posted by philleotardo View Post
                    OAN is telling people to blow a hair dryer up their noses to kill coronavirus.

And an Okeechobee County Commissioner repeated it at an emergency meeting.
                    I am beginning to think this country is too stupid to survive this
                    Originally posted by DEADSOX
                    We won, stop bitching. Bitches.
                    **This Space For Rent**

Comment

Originally posted by jlw1980 View Post
                      This is something I've worried about for the past week.

https://www.wfaa.com/mobile/article/...b-305bf667762f

Domestic violence calls increase as people shelter in place during COVID-19 outbreak
                      I’m guessing there will be an increase in suicides as well.
                      Russian warship, go **** yourself

Comment

My son told me he talked to his in-laws in FLA. They're going out to dinner, playing cards with friends. It's like a different world there.
                        You wanna know what? You gotta problem with Luis Cessa, you gotta problem with me. And I suggest you let that one marinate

Comment

Originally posted by fredgmuggs View Post
                          My son told me he talked to his in-laws in FLA. They're going out to dinner, playing cards with friends. It's like a different world there.
                          Cases are just starting to pick up there. With that state's demographics, I suspect it could get bad really fast

Comment

Originally posted by YFIB View Post
                            Cases are just starting to pick up there. With that state's demographics, I suspect it could get bad really fast
                            I know. They live in a large retirement community and they're acting like nothing bad will happen. These aren't stupid people. I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by JL25and3 View Post
                              I’m guessing there will be an increase in suicides as well.
                              I'm sure.

I'm extremely worried about the people, especially kids, trapped in DV situations. School is often their only safe place.

Originally posted by fredgmuggs View Post
                              It's as if they don't care about anyone but themselves.

Comment

In not a huge surprise the Tokyo Olympics scheduled for this summer have been postponed until 2021

Comment

Working...
                                X