Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Covid-19

Originally posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    In not a huge surprise the Tokyo Olympics scheduled for this summer have been postponed until 2021
    Crap. I trained all year for this.
    Sometimes I feel like my sell by date expired yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by JDPNYY View Post
      Crap. I trained all year for this.
      I'm thinking the baseball is looking less likely.
      You wanna know what? You gotta problem with Luis Cessa, you gotta problem with me. And I suggest you let that one marinate

Comment

In not a huge surprise the Tokyo Olympics scheduled for this summer have been postponed until 2021
        Sadness.
        "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Comment

My son told me he talked to his in-laws in FLA. They're going out to dinner, playing cards with friends. It's like a different world there.
          And the governor wants to force quarantine anyone flying in from NYC.

They have it backwards....

Comment

Not yet. That was one member of the committee saying that; the IOC as a whole has not made a decision.
            Fantasy Baseball: Larrupin' Lou's
            2016 NYYFans.com Fantasy Baseball League Champjons

Comment

A Phoenix-area man is dead and his wife is under critical care after the two took chloroquine phosphate in an apparent attempt to self-medicate for the novel coronavirus, according to hospital system Banner Health.

Chloroquine has been touted by President Donald Trump as a possible treatment for Covid-19, but it's also "an additive commonly used at aquariums to clean fish tanks," Banner Health said in a statement.
              https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/03/23/h...ath/index.html

Comment

Government’s slid way past illegitimate.
                “Nobody teaches life anything.” - Gabriel García Márquez

Comment

Originally posted by ojo View Post
                  Government’s slid way past illegitimate.
                  And neither party can get a bill passed to help people. The incompetence all around is staggering.
                  Stay "We" my friends

Comment

Now Ainsley whateverhernameis has been pushing the use of this as a quick fix. And ironically suggesting that China help us acquire it.

Comment

I don't understand how private companies that don't manufacture medical supplies can begin doing that without having months of preparation to get equipment, supplies and personnel together before turning anything out, especially with sophisticated equipment like ventilators. In any other instance it would probably take 6 months to a year to get a new plant up and running. Rushing production can't be a good thing either...it's not like you were sold a vehicle with all kinds of issues. Would you want a ventilator keeping you alive that was made from a company that was previously only manufacturing thumb tacks?
                      Let the kids play.

Comment

China's been really good over the last few decades at being able to start up production lines at extremely short notice - lots of European/US companies use them to prototype stuff and fly it over for review. I'm not saying that they're definitely good quality, but I can believe it could help.

Be seeing you,

Saxmania
                        Mayonnaise is a demanding master.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler Durden View Post
                          And neither party can get a bill passed to help people. The incompetence all around is staggering.
                          Lets be fair, you try to get a bill passed to help common people if you had to deal with this current Republican party and that person currently sitting in the WH.
                          NYYFANS: See you on the other side!

Comment

Originally posted by Yankees1962 View Post
                            Lets be fair, you try to get a bill passed to help common people if you had to deal with this current Republican party and that person currently sitting in the WH.
                            The democrats aren't blameless with all pork the tried to slip into it. Sheesh, you think they could stay on topic.
                            You wanna know what? You gotta problem with Luis Cessa, you gotta problem with me. And I suggest you let that one marinate

Comment

The democrats aren't blameless with all pork the try to slip into it. Sheesh, you think they could stay on topic.
                              It's good pork but now is not the time to discuss any pork. Just get the money to those who desperately need it and argue about the other things some other time.
                              Let the kids play.

Comment

The democrats aren't blameless with all pork the tried to slip into it. Sheesh, you think they could stay on topic.
                                What did they try to slip in?

Comment

Working...
                                X