Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Covid-19

Originally posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    The democrats aren't blameless with all pork the tried to slip into it. Sheesh, you think they could stay on topic.
    What pork did the Dems try to get in?
    NYYFANS: See you on the other side!

Comment

Originally posted by Bub View Post
      It's good pork but now is not the time to discuss any pork. Just get the money to those who desperately need it and argue about the other things some other time.
      What good pork?

Comment

Originally posted by Bub View Post
        It's good pork but now is not the time to discuss any pork. Just get the money to those who desperately need it and argue about the other things some other time.
        Pork might be an overstatement but there was some irrelevant attachments like Kennedy Center funding, jet fuel emissions, solar panels, etc. I know both sides do this but this wasn't the bill to do it with.
        You wanna know what? You gotta problem with Luis Cessa, you gotta problem with me. And I suggest you let that one marinate

Comment

Originally posted by Yankees1962 View Post
          What good pork?
          Bacon. And pepperoni.
          "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Comment

Pork might be an overstatement but there was some irrelevant attachments like Kennedy Center funding, jet fuel emissions, solar panels, etc. I know both sides do this but this wasn't the bill to do it with.
            I also don't think that stuff was what kept the GOP from voting for it en masse.

Comment

We know the Dems would actually drop that stuff if the Repugs agreed to hard guidelines and oversight on that corporate slush fund.

Comment

Originally posted by jlw1980 View Post
                Bacon. And pepperoni.
                I've been eating more bacon as that's the only meat I can find plenty of in my local grocery store.

Comment

I've been eating more bacon as that's the only meat I can find plenty of in my local grocery store.
                  There was no shortage of corned beef last week. And for good reason, because who wants to eat corned beef on purpose?
                  You wanna know what? You gotta problem with Luis Cessa, you gotta problem with me. And I suggest you let that one marinate

Comment

https://twitter.com/The_Law_Boy/stat...182553600?s=20
                    CONSERVATIVES: the current generation doesn't understand sacrifice. they would never have survived the beaches of Normandy.
                    EVERYONE: hey so there's a virus. you can't go on cruises, and the stock market will go down.
                    CONSERVATIVES: i would prefer to die

Comment

I haven't been to the store in over a week, but even then bacon was the only meat in abundance. Weird. It's delicious.
                      "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Comment

There was no shortage of corned beef last week. And for good reason, because who wants to eat corned beef on purpose?
                        Yeah, I haven't had corned beef since I left my parents house.

Comment

Originally posted by jlw1980 View Post
                          I haven't been to the store in over a week, but even then bacon was the only meat in abundance. Weird. It's delicious.
                          Lunch meat is plenty too.

Comment

Here's something that doesn't makes sense to me: in CT landscapers are exempt from the non-essential workers stay at home order. One of the reasons I saw was because they generally work at a distance from each other and are outside...... and yet, a crew of landscapers made an appearance at a neighbor's house today and they all piled out of one truck. So much for social distancing.

Comment

Here's something that doesn't makes sense to me: in CT landscapers are exempt from the non-essential workers stay at home order. One of the reasons I saw was because they generally work at a distance from each other and are outside...... and yet, a crew of landscapers made an appearance at a neighbor's house today and they all piled out of one truck. So much for social distancing.
                              The list is ridiculous. Who isn't essential would have been shorter.

Comment

Bingo. Good stuff which I support in general, but this was not the bill to do it.

I'm so pissed off at both sides for screwing around with this right now.
                                Stay "We" my friends

Comment

Working...
                                X