Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covid-19

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Re: Covid-19

    Did anyone else know this was an option? Is there a form we can fill out online to opt out of the pandemic? JFC these Republicans.


    https://twitter.com/RobertFoster4MS/...419358209?s=20

    I fully respect anyone that still chooses to participate in the pandemic who has an underlying health condition or otherwise. I am however done participating. I will still respect your personal space, as always. Please quit trying to force me to participate. It won’t work.

    Comment


      Re: Covid-19

      Originally posted by RhodyYanksFan View Post
      Did anyone else know this was an option? Is there a form we can fill out online to opt out of the pandemic? JFC these Republicans.


      https://twitter.com/RobertFoster4MS/...419358209?s=20
      Did you hear that, Mr. Coronavirus!?!? Leave him alone, it won't work!!

      Comment


        Re: Covid-19

        So my heart swoons over a new hero has recently emerged from the swamp AKA Florida: Rebekah Jones. She's the data scientist who built a widely recognized dashboard that contained informatics involving Florida's COVID situation. She recently announced she's no longer working on the project because she would not violate the integrity or the confidentiality of its data. This is censorship in its ugliest form.
        “Nobody teaches life anything.” - Gabriel García Márquez

        Comment


          Re: Covid-19

          Originally posted by ojo View Post
          So my heart swoons over a new hero has recently emerged from the swamp AKA Florida: Rebekah Jones. She's the data scientist who built a widely recognized dashboard that contained informatics involving Florida's COVID situation. She recently announced she's no longer working on the project because she would not violate the integrity or the confidentiality of its data. This is censorship in its ugliest form.
          It’s pretty much the same thing the Republicans are accusing China of doing.
          Baseball is life;
          the rest is just details.

          Comment


            Re: Covid-19

            My 12-week furlough is ending at ten days. Saw that coming a mile away.
            Originally posted by 4bronxbombers
            Well....I am a total bacon whore...
            :thatsodd: <--- The Ryan emoticon.

            Comment


              Originally posted by NyQuil View Post
              My 12-week furlough is ending at ten days. Saw that coming a mile away.
              Is that because there are too many people getting sick and they need your help, or not enough people getting sick and they’re volunteering you?
              Russian warship, go **** yourself

              Comment


                Re: Covid-19

                Originally posted by Yankee Tripper View Post
                It’s pretty much the same thing the Republicans are accusing China of doing.
                Yep. I'm guessing DeSantis sees Scott Walker's work in WI as something to emulate. FTR, Rebekah Jones is going to land a good job somewhere.
                “Nobody teaches life anything.” - Gabriel García Márquez

                Comment


                  Re: Covid-19

                  Originally posted by JL25and3 View Post
                  Is that because there are too many people getting sick and they need your help, or not enough people getting sick and they’re volunteering you?
                  I'm PACU. They are probably caving to the surgeons ranting that they cant open up more ORs to do more surgeries.

                  Bring back the 0.8 FTEs in PACU, DOSA, and OR and you can open up more rooms.
                  Originally posted by 4bronxbombers
                  Well....I am a total bacon whore...
                  :thatsodd: <--- The Ryan emoticon.

                  Comment


                    Re: Covid-19

                    Hey, y'all. I've been taking a break from here and plan to continue that, but I wanted to share this promising news.

                    Scientists in China believe new drug can stop pandemic 'without vaccine'

                    https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.ya...042422069.html

                    Beijing (AFP) - A Chinese laboratory has been developing a drug it believes has the power to bring the coronavirus pandemic to a halt.

                    The outbreak first emerged in China late last year before spreading across the world, prompting an international race to find treatments and vaccines.

                    A drug being tested by scientists at China's prestigious Peking University could not only shorten the recovery time for those infected, but even offer short-term immunity from the virus, researchers say.
                    Stay healthy. Fight to get Drumpf and the GOP out of office.
                    "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by NyQuil View Post
                      I'm PACU. They are probably caving to the surgeons ranting that they cant open up more ORs to do more surgeries.

                      Bring back the 0.8 FTEs in PACU, DOSA, and OR and you can open up more rooms.
                      Ok, I almost understood that. I happen to know PACU, and I know DOSA is an Indian dish.
                      Russian warship, go **** yourself

                      Comment


                        Re: Covid-19

                        Originally posted by jlw1980
                        Hey, y'all. I've been taking a break from here and plan to continue that, but I wanted to share this promising news.

                        Scientists in China believe new drug can stop pandemic 'without vaccine'

                        https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.ya...042422069.html
                        Appreciate you sharing! Continue to enjoy your break!

                        Comment


                          Re: Covid-19

                          Originally posted by jlw1980 View Post
                          Hey, y'all. I've been taking a break from here and plan to continue that, but I wanted to share this promising news.

                          Scientists in China believe new drug can stop pandemic 'without vaccine'

                          https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.ya...042422069.html



                          Stay healthy. Fight to get Drumpf and the GOP out of office.
                          “Nobody teaches life anything.” - Gabriel García Márquez

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by ojo View Post
                            Malcolm X would have been 95 today.
                            Russian warship, go **** yourself

                            Comment


                              Re: Covid-19

                              Originally posted by JL25and3 View Post
                              Ok, I almost understood that. I happen to know PACU, and I know DOSA is an Indian dish.
                              :lol:

                              DOSA stands for Day Of Surgery Admission. It's basically the pre-operative area before you go back to the OR. In my hospital everyone who gets surgery (except ICU patients) goes through there and if anyone is going home day of surgery they complete the recovery started in the PACU and discharge them.
                              Originally posted by 4bronxbombers
                              Well....I am a total bacon whore...
                              :thatsodd: <--- The Ryan emoticon.

                              Comment


                                Re: Covid-19

                                Originally posted by JL25and3 View Post
                                Malcolm X would have been 95 today.
                                Indeed.

                                Let's unite to oust a pest.
                                “Nobody teaches life anything.” - Gabriel García Márquez

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X