X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soriambi
    replied
    Originally posted by Soriambi View Post

Wait, JUMBO ELLIOTT is on the correct side of this issue? Would not have predicted that.
    To be clear I don't really recall anything about Jumbo Elliott's mental aptitude but I make many unfair assumptions about an offensive tackle named Jumbo.

Leave a comment:

• Soriambi
    replied
    Originally posted by fredgmuggs View Post

As Jumbo Elliott said on Twitter. Great QB. Also an idiot
    Wait, JUMBO ELLIOTT is on the correct side of this issue? Would not have predicted that.

Leave a comment:

• fredgmuggs
    replied
    Originally posted by Yankee Tripper View Post

I’m kind of the same. But I just couldn’t root for Rodgers and was glad to see him come up small. He’s a fantastic QB and deserving 1st ballot hall of fame inductee, but he also not a big game QB and a first class D-bag as a human being.

as for not big game that was at least the 4th time he’s lost as a home favorite in the playoff that I can recall off the top of my head. Giants, 49ers twice, Bucs.
    As Jumbo Elliott said on Twitter. Great QB. Also an idiot

Leave a comment:

• Yankee Tripper
    replied
    Originally posted by False1 View Post
    I can't stand the Niners, and I actually have some rooting interest in the Packers via extended family plus they're just generally a more exciting team to watch... but Twitter was gold after that game.
    I’m kind of the same. But I just couldn’t root for Rodgers and was glad to see him come up small. He’s a fantastic QB and deserving 1st ballot hall of fame inductee, but he also not a big game QB and a first class D-bag as a human being.

as for not big game that was at least the 4th time he’s lost as a home favorite in the playoff that I can recall off the top of my head. Giants, 49ers twice, Bucs.

Leave a comment:

• ojo
    replied
    Yep. Aaron Shrugged.

Leave a comment:

• False1
    replied
    Originally posted by Texsahara View Post

So many great lines from 49er fans on Twitter last night 🤣
    I can't stand the Niners, and I actually have some rooting interest in the Packers via extended family plus they're just generally a more exciting team to watch... but Twitter was gold after that game.

Leave a comment:

• Texsahara
    replied
    Originally posted by ojo View Post
    Hey! BreitBart Starr lost last night.
    So many great lines from 49er fans on Twitter last night 🤣

Leave a comment:

• Donnybaseball72
    replied
    That's hilarious. Well played.

Leave a comment:

• fredgmuggs
    replied
    Stealing a line I saw on Twitter - he's yet to win a Superbowl during the moderna era

Leave a comment:

• ojo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• YankeePride1967
    replied
    Originally posted by jlw1980 View Post

I've been cheering him on from afar. He is sick of their BS.
    Same here. Tired of this pandemic which should not have lasted this long

Leave a comment:

• jlw1980
    replied
    Originally posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    Won’t work here but love it
    I've been cheering him on from afar. He is sick of their BS.

Leave a comment:

• YankeePride1967
    replied
    Won’t work here but love it
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Yankee Tripper
    replied
    Meatloaf. Likely not vaccinated as he was a outspoken opponent of vaccine mandates. 74 and overweight is not the best category to be against vaccines with this disease.

Leave a comment:

• Casey at the Bat
    replied
    Originally posted by RhodyYanksFan View Post
    My wife's school doesn't have a mandate for teachers, but they do have a "get vaccinated or tested weekly" rule. Yesterday they finance director sent an email out to outline how the testers can submit to the district for reimbursement for the tests they buy. Why should the district (i.e. taxpayers) foot the bill for these people who won't get the shot? They should have to pay for the tests themselves. Where were these reimbursements the past few months when every teacher was desperate for tests even those vaxxed and boosted? Why do we keep coddling the anti-vax minority?
    My district has the same vax/test rule, but the district provides the rapid tests since they already have them. If the employee wants a different type of test, it is at their own cost.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X