President Joe Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

President Joe Biden

I allowed a lot of leeway in the thread dedicated to the prior President, because...well, because there were often no ways to describe his behavior except by violating these simple rules.

New administration. New President. Let's start things off with a return to some decorum.

GROUND RULES

1. Keep it courteous and respectful. Disagree all you want, but watch the tone.
    2. No personal attacks.
    3. Avoid speculation on what another poster “really means.” It’s tedious.
    4. Don’t state your opinion as fact.
    5. Show some respect toward the office. You don’t need to respect President Biden, but I won’t tolerate blatant disrespect. If you don’t understand the difference, you don’t need to participate.
    6. Keep it courteous and respectful. [I know. That’s also Rule #1. It’s important enough that it needs to be repeated.]

"But what people tend to forget...is that being a Yankee is as much about character as it is about performance; as much about who you are as what you do."
    - President Barack Obama

Re: President Joe Biden

I was proud of this country when they elected Barack Obama as President. It's the same sense of pride I feel today as I watch Kamala Harris entering the inauguration ceremony.
    You wanna know what? You gotta problem with Luis Cessa, you gotta problem with me. And I suggest you let that one marinate

Comment

I'm excited. Watching this inauguration from home. I've been waiting for this day for a while.

Comment

Turn on the humidifier. It’s dusty in here.
        “Nobody teaches life anything.” - Gabriel García Márquez

Comment

This is actually the first inauguration I have ever watched. Always working during the previous ones. Since I retired the only one that occured was 2017 and I could not bring myself to watch that one.

Comment

Originally posted by ymike673 View Post
            This is actually the first inauguration I have ever watched. Always working during the previous ones. Since I retired the only one that occured was 2017 and I could not bring myself to watch that one.
            You didn't miss anything. As GW Bush so aptly put it after taking in Trump's inauguration speech - That was some weird isht.
            You wanna know what? You gotta problem with Luis Cessa, you gotta problem with me. And I suggest you let that one marinate

Comment

History.

Comment

I would assume that, at this time, the White House is being deep-cleaned. ...the deepest-cleaning in the HISTORY of the country.
                Let the kids play.

Comment

Last refrain of National Emblem.
                  Let the kids play.

Comment

Originally posted by RhodyYanksFan View Post
                    History.

Yep. First Desi VP.
                    Russian warship, go **** yourself

Comment

Originally posted by fredgmuggs View Post
                      I was proud of this country when they elected Barack Obama as President. It's the same sense of pride I feel today as I watch Kamala Harris entering the inauguration ceremony.
                      Sometimes I wish this site had a "Like" button.
                      2020 - We have baseball! For now.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

Comment

Bernie has huge "watching my kid's hockey game in the middle of winter" energy.

Comment

Does that mean A-Rod is there?

Comment

That is a pretty large Bible.

Comment

Happy New Year!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X