No announcement yet.

Longest Thread Ever 5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I'm never gonna get to play Monopoly on the Switch! Ever, in my whole life! On Monday you'll probably say that we have to go and...be in research studies for a COVID booster shot or something!"

-- my son, age 10

😂😂😂😂 But is there one? I have to work that day but I'll figure it out. 🤷🏻♀🤣
    "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Comment

Originally posted by jlw1980 View Post
      "I'm never gonna get to play Monopoly on the Switch! Ever, in my whole life! On Monday you'll probably say that we have to go and...be in research studies for a COVID booster shot or something!"

-- my son, age 10

You won’t let your son play Monopoly on the Switch. You are an evil mother.
      History is our lessons to learn good things to do and bad things to not do.
      - MTG

Comment

Nice! I want to read it.
        Message me here or Facebook with your email and I will email you a copy

Comment

-- my son, age 10

What's the fun in playing Monopoly if you can't flip the board?

Comment

Originally posted by YankeePride1967 View Post

If you message me your email I will send you a copy. It is free with a suggested z(but not required) donation to the American Kidney Fund
            I’m 50 pages in Rick, and so far it’s great! I’ll keep going this afternoon…I have a nice fire going and it’s 3 degrees outside, perfect reading conditions.
            Let the kids play.

Comment

Originally posted by Bub View Post

I’m 50 pages in Rick, and so far it’s great! I’ll keep going this afternoon…I have a nice fire going and it’s 3 degrees outside, perfect reading conditions.
              Glad your u are enjoying it! Not incredibly long book. We aren’t much warmer so reading a Paul McCartney bio

Comment

Originally posted by YankeePride1967 View Post

Glad your u are enjoying it! Not incredibly long book. We aren’t much warmer so reading a Paul McCartney bio
                Finished! Excellent job! I got to see McCartney a few years back. Best concert I’ve ever been to by far.

Hope we both eventually get to Italy. This is the third year in a row we’ve postponed. I have a friend who lives at the Vatican and keeps me posted about conditions there…things are still sketchy with COVID, but hopefully 2023 is the year we can go.
                Let the kids play.

Comment

Originally posted by Bub View Post

Finished! Excellent job! I got to see McCartney a few years back. Best concert I’ve ever been to by far.

Hope we both eventually get to Italy. This is the third year in a row we’ve postponed. I have a friend who lives at the Vatican and keeps me posted about conditions there…things are still sketchy with COVID, but hopefully 2023 is the year we can go.
                  Seen him 3 times. Shocked me with how long the shows were. And yes to Italy!

Comment

Originally posted by JL25and3 View Post

You won’t let your son play Monopoly on the Switch. You are an evil mother.
                    He always asks when there's other stuff going on. He'll get to play all day on Monday, since there's no school and I'll be working. 😂
                    "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Comment

Originally posted by RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees View Post

What's the fun in playing Monopoly if you can't flip the board?
                      Fair question. 😆

Comment

Buy Milk and Bread day?

"Happy Wife.........Happy Life" - unknown

Comment

Originally posted by montrealer View Post
                          Buy Milk and Bread day?
                          Supposed to be primarily rain after an inch or so of snow around here but I expect the supermarket will be mobbed today. People are humorous. Have you taken the ball tuque out of storage yet?
                          You wanna know what? You gotta problem with Luis Cessa, you gotta problem with me. And I suggest you let that one marinate

Comment

Originally posted by montrealer View Post
                            Buy Milk and Bread day?
                            Just going to be gross, cold rain here. Which is good, I have a doctor appointment tomorrow.

Comment

Me and Alex went through the Roy Rogers drive thru last night, which is generally not newsworthy but it was the first time I've left home for a non-medical reason since June. Felt great.

Comment

Went to Boston yesterday. Saw lots of Jersey cars heading north with Thule ski cargo boxes on their roof. 3 day weekend on the slopes I guess
                                You wanna know what? You gotta problem with Luis Cessa, you gotta problem with me. And I suggest you let that one marinate

Comment

Working...
                                X