Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 Roster Moves Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    2021 Roster Moves Thread

    Make your requests for roster moves here please. Mod(s)? Can this be stickied please?
    Join the NYYFANS keeper league. Click here!

    #2
    Soroka has been moved to the IL.
    Join the NYYFANS keeper league. Click here!

    Comment


      #3
      Brendan Rodgers and Eduardo Rodriguez to the IL for the Ferrets would be helpful if possible.

      Be seeing you,

      Saxmania
      Mayonnaise is a demanding master.

      Comment


        #4
        Freddy Peralta has been named Brewer's 5th starter, asking for SP
        Tony Gonsolin is starting in year in pen for LAD, asking for RP

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Saxmania View Post
          Brendan Rodgers and Eduardo Rodriguez to the IL for the Ferrets would be helpful if possible.

          Be seeing you,

          Saxmania
          Done.
          Join the NYYFANS keeper league. Click here!

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by miko638 View Post
            Freddy Peralta has been named Brewer's 5th starter, asking for SP
            Tony Gonsolin is starting in year in pen for LAD, asking for RP
            Done.
            Join the NYYFANS keeper league. Click here!

            Comment


              #7
              Kole Calhoun to il

              Comment


                #8
                Can you please move Eloy Jiminez to the IL for me (Planet Express)?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Please put Austin Gomber as a SP. He is currently a RP. Thank you.

                  Per Fantrax : The southpaw lines up to make his regular-season debut with the Rockies as the starter against the Dodgers on Sunday.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by JMP08 View Post
                    Can you please move Eloy Jiminez to the IL for me (Planet Express)?
                    No can do. Too many players on the IL.
                    Join the NYYFANS keeper league. Click here!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Forum changes are throwing me... I tried to PM GDN but for some reason his (your) profile page doesnt give me the option to do so. I can see how to send PMs on other users profile pages. Is this a privacy setting or something I'm doing wrong?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        GDN:

                        Please put a "M" next to Kyle Isobel's name so I can put him in the minors.

                        My lineup is illegal...Needs to be done before the 2nd period starts at 1PM...

                        Thank you.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by JMP08 View Post
                          Forum changes are throwing me... I tried to PM GDN but for some reason his (your) profile page doesnt give me the option to do so. I can see how to send PMs on other users profile pages. Is this a privacy setting or something I'm doing wrong?
                          Maybe it's because of a full inbox on his end?
                          NYYFans Fantasy Baseball - Springfield Nuclear Power Plant
                          World's Greatest Yankee Blog

                          Comment


                            #14
                            GDN:

                            Please put a "M" next to Julian Merryweather's name as I need to put him in the minors.

                            Thanks.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Please move John Gant to SP for Jose Urqudiy and move Michael Kopech to RP for James Karinchak
                              NYYFANS.com Fantasy Baseball: Carolina Force
                              2010, 2011, 2015 & 2018 Gehrig Division Champs.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X