The NYYFans FB League - 2021 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NYYFans FB League - 2021 Schedule

Schedule has been entered. GDN, please check it for accuracy.

Teams, Please look through it yourselves.

Let me know if you see any issues.

Sometimes I feel like my sell by date expired yesterday.

Once done, I just took two advil and 20 minutes later the headache went away.

Comment

I'm sure it's fine! Thanks for your help.
      Join the NYYFANS keeper league. Click here!

Comment

Thanks for doing this! It takes work to make this thing run...much appreciated.
        "Jerry, It's Frank Costanza. Mr. Steinbrenner is here. George is dead. Call me back."

Comment

Does anyone have the 18-team schedule handy?

Comment

Originally posted by gdn View Post
            Does anyone have the 18-team schedule handy?
            I am working on building one. It's a bit of a chore, but I'm getting there. How many weeks? What are the playoffs going to be (and how many weeks).

My thought is two sections of interdivision play (early in the season and at the end of the season & play all the non-division teams once in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by JDPNYY View Post

I am working on building one. It's a bit of a chore, but I'm getting there. How many weeks? What are the playoffs going to be (and how many weeks).

My thought is two sections of interdivision play (early in the season and at the end of the season & play all the non-division teams once in the middle.
              I think what we did last time was that the number one seed got a bye and the other 4 teams played each other in the first round. Or we could do a bye for all division winners and the first round is only a WC playoff.

Edit: 3 periods of playoffs starting September 5. The last period - the champjonship - will last 17 days this time.

Comment

After 73 hours of trying to figure this out... I got it. We will start the season with two periods of non-divisional matchups, followed by 5 weeks of divisional matchups. Then 10 weeks of non-divisional match ups, ending the regular season with 5 weeks of division dog fights.

Each team will play their division rivals 2 times and will play non-division teams 1 time.

I'll enter these into CBS this week at some point after the draft-a-roo.

Comment

Originally posted by JDPNYY View Post
                  After 73 hours of trying to figure this out... I got it. We will start the season with two periods of non-divisional matchups, followed by 5 weeks of divisional matchups. Then 10 weeks of non-divisional match ups, ending the regular season with 5 weeks of division dog fights.

Each team will play their division rivals 2 times and will play non-division teams 1 time.

I'll enter these into CBS this week at some point after the draft-a-roo.
                  Thank you so much.

Comment

No chance I can make the draft tonight, though I might wake up in time to see the tail end of it, as long as someone can SOTP TEH DRATF for a half-hour or so. Have a good time, and thanks to everyone who made this 21st edition of the league work. I give myself up to the tender mercies of the CBS Sportsline auto-drafter.

Be seeing you,

Saxmania
                    Mayonnaise is a demanding master.

Comment

Working...
                    X