No announcement yet.

NYYFans FB League - 2021 Week 2 - It All Continues Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Just stomped by the Romanians, who didn't even need Musgrove's no-hitter to win. European clash goes to Bucharest this year.

Be seeing you,

Saxmania
    Mayonnaise is a demanding master.

Comment

So, CBS needs to add Baez's points from this week's makeup of April 11. That will change the tie I had with Miko this week to a win for me. More importantly, I will get more points which may make a difference in draft order.
      Join the NYYFANS keeper league. Click here!

Comment

Originally posted by gdn View Post
        So, CBS needs to add Baez's points from this week's makeup of April 11. That will change the tie I had with Miko this week to a win for me. More importantly, I will get more points which may make a difference in draft order.
        Also, what happens to my points for Miami pitcher E Hernandez? He pitched 5 innings of 1 run ball this week and I have had him all year. Do those points revert back to week 2 when I lost to Buckeye? This may have major implications.
        "Jerry, It's Frank Costanza. Mr. Steinbrenner is here. George is dead. Call me back."

Comment

Originally posted by hardrain View Post

Also, what happens to my points for Miami pitcher E Hernandez? He pitched 5 innings of 1 run ball this week and I have had him all year. Do those points revert back to week 2 when I lost to Buckeye? This may have major implications.
          You lost week 2 by 60; not gonna help. Also, looking at the rosters for week 2, you had him on the bench. So no impact {shrug}?
          NYYFans FBBL: Babe's Blasts

Routinely wishing bad mojo on the Bruins.

Comment

Originally posted by ruthianblast View Post

You lost week 2 by 60; not gonna help. Also, looking at the rosters for week 2, you had him on the bench. So no impact {shrug}?
            picky, picky, picky
            "Jerry, It's Frank Costanza. Mr. Steinbrenner is here. George is dead. Call me back."

Comment

Originally posted by ruthianblast View Post

Yup no impact for him, but my matchup with Miko was tied!
              Join the NYYFANS keeper league. Click here!

Comment

Working...
              X