Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYYFans FB League - 2021 Week 23 -- It's All Over Now, Baby Blue

The final week is here:

Mrs. Bill and Sluggo (9-13) @ Ligers (11-11)
    Buckeye Nation (9-13) @ Michigan Wolverines (11-11)
    Rookie Mistakes (10-12) @ Next Man (13-9)
    Sons of Pitches (15-7) @ Romanian Yankees (10-12)
    Babe's Blasts (13-9) @ Larrupin' Lou's (5-17)
    The Lumberjacks (12-10) @ Punks (12-10)
    Stirrups (6-15-1) @ Planet Express (16-6)
    Guys with Wood (13-9) @ Fish (16-6)
    Powerplant (5-17) @ The Best Team (15-7)
    Formal Ferrets (12-10) @ Miko's Marauders (6-15-1)
    "Jerry, It's Frank Costanza. Mr. Steinbrenner is here. George is dead. Call me back."

Can the Guys with the Wood beat the FisherDudes and make them play next week?

Hold on to your hats.
    Sometimes I feel like my sell by date expired yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by JDPNYY View Post

Hold on to your hats.
      No...No...No....my players need rest.
      "Jerry, It's Frank Costanza. Mr. Steinbrenner is here. George is dead. Call me back."

Comment

Originally posted by hardrain View Post

No...No...No....my players need rest.
        5th seed plays next week. No bye for seeds 3-6.
        Sometimes I feel like my sell by date expired yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by JDPNYY View Post

Hold on to your hats.
          That's the plan win out over stick fish

Comment

what are the projected playoff matchups ??
            NYYFANS.com Fantasy Baseball: Carolina Force
            2010, 2011, 2015 & 2018 Gehrig Division Champs.

Comment

Originally posted by The FUTURE View Post
              what are the projected playoff matchups ??
              If season ended today
              1 Planet Express bye
              2 Fightin Fish bye
              Sons of Pitches vs Ligers
              2019 Yanx vs Best team

Comment

PLAYOFFS: Six (6) teams will be awarded playoff spots as follows - one
                winner from each division, for a total of 4 teams, plus 2 “wild card teams”. The
                first wild card team will be the team with the best record that did not win
                their division, the second wild card team will be the team with the most points
                that did not already make the playoffs by virtue of their won-loss record. The
                two division-winning teams with the best record will be seeded #1 and #2 and
                receive a first round bye. Team #3 as based on record will play Wild Card team
                #2 (most points) while Team #4 will play Wild Card team #1 (best record). In the
                second round, the #1 seed will play the winner of the game between Team #4 and
                the #1 Wild Card team, while the #2 seed will play the winner of the game
                between Team #3 and the #2 Wild Card team. There will be no re-seeding following
                the first round of the playoffs. The second round winners will then face off in
                a one-week championship game to decide the league winner.

If there is a tie a playoff spot, the tie will be broken as follows:

If two or more teams are tied from the same division:
                1) Head-to-head record
                2) Points scored, season
                3) Points differential between teams

If three teams are tied, with two in the same division:
                1) Break division tie first using two-team rules
                2) Head-to-head among two remaining teams (only one game between them, winner takes all)

If three or more teams are tied from three different divisions:
                1) Head-to-head record
                2) Points scored, season
                3) Points differential between teams

Comment

America loves its FISH! The Fish will defeat the Guys!

Comment

Originally posted by BrianNYYanks View Post

If season ended today
                    1 Planet Express bye
                    2 Fightin Fish bye
                    Sons of Pitches vs Ligers
                    2019 Yanx vs Best team
                    When are tickets made available?

Comment

When are tickets made available?
                      Sold out

Comment

SO even though Javier Baez wins the game with a homer today and E. Hernandez goes 5 innings of 1 run pitching today....I don't get those points today because it reverts back to April 11?
                        This is retrograde to my desire and I am already losing to Woodies.

Comment

SO even though Javier Baez wins the game with a homer today and E. Hernandez goes 5 innings of 1 run pitching today....I don't get those points today because it reverts back to April 11?
                          This is retrograde to my desire and I am already losing to Woodies.
                          This is most unsettling....I am behind to Woodies already by 30 and I have to leave 18 points on the table....this could affect the entire league with seeding for playoffs....all Fish personnel are working trade proposals as we speak....developing.

Comment

This is most unsettling....I am behind to Woodies already by 30 and I have to leave 18 points on the table....this could affect the entire league with seeding for playoffs....all Fish personnel are working trade proposals as we speak....developing.
                            So honest question here....if these points do not count for this week, do they revert back to April 11 when the game began. If so, what happens if - theoretically - the points change the outcome of a game from THAT week? The pitcher, Hernandez was on my team and J. Baez was on the Hobbled Men.

So, either the points count this week - which they do not according to the live scoring page.
                            Or, the points count for back in April - which could disturb the earth's equilibrium and screw up the playoffs
                            Or. the points don't count at all - which is also insane.

Comment

all tied up 98.5 each 4-3 psr, fish are swimming south this could be the demise

Comment

Working...
                              X