2022 Draft Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 Draft Order

The 2022 draft order is as follows (assuming today's scores hold). The draft order is determined in order of the teams with the most points that did not make the playoffs, in descending order, until we come to the playoff teams.

Ligers
    Guys with Wood
    Formal Ferrets
    Those Hobbled Men in their Tattered Stirrups
    The Lumberjacks
    Felonious Punks
    Michigan Wolverines
    Buckeye Nation
    Romanian Yankees
    Rookie Mistakes
    Miko's Marauders
    Mrs. Bill and Sluggo
    Larrupin' Lou's
    Springfield Nuclear Powerplant
    EXPANSION TEAMS
    Babe's Blasts
    Next Man Up
    2nd round loser w/fewest points
    2nd round loser w/most points
    Champjonship loser
    Champjonship winner
    Join the NYYFANS keeper league. Click here!

This is just wrong. Playoff teams should be honored and rewarded for rising above the huddled masses...instead they are vilified simply because they were successful. So the message here is to fail..and you will be rewarded. I understand that this is how society rolls these days...but it is indicative of our social decay.
    "Jerry, It's Frank Costanza. Mr. Steinbrenner is here. George is dead. Call me back."

Comment

Originally posted by hardrain View Post
      This is just wrong. Playoff teams should be honored and rewarded for rising above the huddled masses...instead they are vilified simply because they were successful. So the message here is to fail..and you will be rewarded. I understand that this is how society rolls these days...but it is indicative of our social decay.
      The most valuable commodity in this league is a keeper. The bonus round for keeper just increases that for playoff teams. I would still argue that the 2 picks at the end of the 1st and the beginning of the 2nd are more valuable than the 1st and 40th.
      NYYFans FBBL: Babe's Blasts

Routinely wishing bad mojo on the Bruins.

Comment

Working...
      X