X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYYFANS FB League - 2021 Playoffs - Semi Finals

The Best Team @ Planet Express
    Sons of Pitches @ *FightingFisherMen*
    "Jerry, It's Frank Costanza. Mr. Steinbrenner is here. George is dead. Call me back."

The Fish are in a team meeting now....Things are getting heated...
    "Jerry, It's Frank Costanza. Mr. Steinbrenner is here. George is dead. Call me back."

Comment

Originally posted by hardrain View Post
      The Fish are in a team meeting now....Things are getting heated...
      who is running the meeting without a GM ?
      NYYFANS.com Fantasy Baseball: Carolina Force
      2010, 2011, 2015 & 2018 Gehrig Division Champs.

Comment

I've been meaning to ask. Was it Sal Bass who drafted German in the first round?
        Sometimes I feel like my sell by date expired yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by The FUTURE View Post

who is running the meeting without a GM ?
          Phillly Joe Flounder is running the team...see other thread for update.

Comment

Originally posted by JDPNYY View Post

I've been meaning to ask. Was it Sal Bass who drafted German in the first round?
            It was an organizational decision based on advanced analytics that most fans are too stupid to understand. The results are irrelevant. The season itself is a crap. shoot. It was a toss-up between German and Gardner for the #1 pick. Only those with false narratives question us.

Comment

Sandy the Marlin gets the Fish off and swimming in Day One of the Semi-Finals with 36.5 points! However, The Sons of Pitches have two Cole starts a comim, so by the end of the week the Fish may be sliced and diced.

Houston's Alvarez powers the Planet Express to an early lead over the Besties..

Comment

Sandy the Marlin gets the Fish off and swimming in Day One of the Semi-Finals with 36.5 points! However, The Sons of Pitches have two Cole starts a comim, so by the end of the week the Fish may be sliced and diced.

Houston's Alvarez powers the Planet Express to an early lead over the Besties..

realmuto hurt and Greinke scoring for the wrong team; not what the SoP needed against the analytical advanced fishies

Comment

realmuto hurt and Greinke scoring for the wrong team; not what the SoP needed against the analytical advanced fishies
                  But it's early....I don't count my fish before they hatch!

Comment

But it's early....I don't count my fish before they hatch!
                    Warm up the calculator. Need a lot of luck at this point for the SoP’s

Comment

Warm up the calculator. Need a lot of luck at this point for the SoP’s
                      I am trying not to temp fate....winning it all is beyond my wildest dreams....

Comment

A two week ride against the Planet Express or the Besties will be a bumpy ride indeed.

Comment

As Friday dawns upon us our two playoff games are steaming ahead.
                          The Fishies are enjoying a 59 point lead on the SoPs....and the PSR is 3-3....However, SoPs have better pitching this weekend in Cole, Burns and Grienke -- so I still expect them to pull this out...even though America will be saddened if this were to happen, and the whole country has a lot on its plate right now, so I hope the Fish win.

Two of Ligers' favorite sons are in a virtual tie, Planet is up by 3 over Besties....Planet has a 4-3 PSR advantage.

PREDICTION: Sons of Pitches vs Planet Express in the final.

Comment

As Friday dawns upon us our two playoff games are steaming ahead.
                            The Fishies are enjoying a 59 point lead on the SoPs....and the PSR is 3-3....However, SoPs have better pitching this weekend in Cole, Burns and Grienke -- so I still expect them to pull this out...even though America will be saddened if this were to happen, and the whole country has a lot on its plate right now, so I hope the Fish win.

Two of Ligers' favorite sons are in a virtual tie, Planet is up by 3 over Besties....Planet has a 4-3 PSR advantage.

PREDICTION: Sons of Pitches vs Planet Express in the final.
                            the fat lady ain't singing yet but she's warming up. America will be happy as the fish will move on

Comment

the fat lady ain't singing yet but she's warming up. America will be happy as the fish will move on
                              Tonight is a big night -- the Fish have two starters going. E Hernandez for Marlins and L. Castillo for Cincy....we will know a lot more in a few hours.

Comment

Working...
                              X