NYYFANS FB League - 2021 Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gdn View Post
    CBS is refusing to show any matchups for this week despite my having entered the matchups in the settings. Will keep monitoring.
    It is working now...I guess a game had to begin first. KC vs Cleveland.Good ol' Sal Perez having a crazy season.
    "Jerry, It's Frank Costanza. Mr. Steinbrenner is here. George is dead. Call me back."

Comment

Congrats to the Fish & Planet Express. Both very active owners and great to deal with. Good luck to both of you this week!
      2019 NYYFans.com Fantasy Baseball : Miko's Marauders
      2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012 & 2014 Gehrig Division Champs!!!
      2013 & 2014 NYYFans Fantasy Champjon

Rest in Peace Pete!

Comment

ugh...the fish are off to a terrible start....
        "Jerry, It's Frank Costanza. Mr. Steinbrenner is here. George is dead. Call me back."

Comment

Originally posted by miko View Post
          Congrats to the Fish & Planet Express. Both very active owners and great to deal with. Good luck to both of you this week!
          Thanks so much!

Comment

Let’s go…

Comment

The dream is slipping away....

Comment

Way too close and way too early to start thinking like that. This has all the makings of going down the to wire either way

Comment

As a gloomy Friday dawns...the championship tilt had drawn a tad closer...It is Planet Express 158 and the Good Fish 131 - each team has 9 PSR....

Comment

Disposed Fish GM has issued the following statement from his jail cell at Rikers concerning the Fishies dying dream of a championship:

"I take full responsibility for the failure of the team. It's not the players....it's poor roster construction and in-game decisions.":
                    - Sal Bass

Comment

Originally posted by hardrain View Post
                      Disposed Fish GM has issued the following statement from his jail cell at Rikers concerning the Fishies dying dream of a championship:

"I take full responsibility for the failure of the team. It's not the players....it's poor roster construction and in-game decisions.":
                      - Sal Bass
                      Granted, Bass did not help his public perception by stealing a blowfish and driving it across state lines, but it was the pressure of the season, and the high fan expectations, that caused this momentary lapse in judgement. Given the fact that he is taking full responsibility for his actions and not blaming the fans' "false narrative" of events should be duly noted by those who wish to cast judgment upon Bass,

Comment

If the Fish lose here (and it's very far from over), they will have lost due to one decision.
                        Sometimes I feel like my sell by date expired yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by JDPNYY View Post
                          If the Fish lose here (and it's very far from over), they will have lost due to one decision.
                          German?

Comment

Well, the pennant flag will always fly high over Squid Stadium. It is still quite an accomplishment to finish 2nd in a 20-team competitive league.

Comment

Originally posted by hardrain View Post

German?
                              No. You should have traded your best keeper for a haul. You played for the future not for the Champjonship. It happens.
                              Sometimes I feel like my sell by date expired yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by JDPNYY View Post

No. You should have traded your best keeper for a haul. You played for the future not for the Champjonship. It happens.
                                oh Mullins....but he was producing NOW ... he was piling up the points.

Comment

Working...
                                X