NYYFANS FB League - 2021 Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDPNYY View Post

No. You should have traded your best keeper for a haul. You played for the future not for the Champjonship. It happens.
    Sal Bass' analytics team (my baseball people) told me the package you offered for Mullins was not good enough. I want to win this year and Mullins was getting me to the mountain top...according to Bass.
    "Jerry, It's Frank Costanza. Mr. Steinbrenner is here. George is dead. Call me back."

Comment

Of course now Bass is sitting in a 6ft. cell at Rikers stinking of dead blowfish and I am one step short of the mountaintop.
      "Jerry, It's Frank Costanza. Mr. Steinbrenner is here. George is dead. Call me back."

Comment

Originally posted by hardrain View Post

Sal Bass' analytics team (my baseball people) told me the package you offered for Mullins was not good enough. I want to win this year and Mullins was getting me to the mountain top...according to Bass.
        You hugged and may lose because of it. It happens. I'm not the only owner. Sometime you gotta want it to win it.
        Sometimes I feel like my sell by date expired yesterday.

Comment

You hugged and may lose because of it. It happens. I'm not the only owner. Sometime you gotta want it to win it.
          But I hugged the guy who was giving the most points THIS YEAR....

Comment

How can you pass judgment on Sal Bass after all he has been through. Have you not been following his sordid personal tragedies?

Comment

But I hugged the guy who was giving the most points THIS YEAR....
              You could have traded him for 3 guys giving you a lot of points. It's ok. Some people want Champjonships more than others.

Comment

No team wants a champjonship more than america's team the FISH !!
                NYYFANS.com Fantasy Baseball: Carolina Force
                2010, 2011, 2015 & 2018 Gehrig Division Champs.

Comment

You could have traded him for 3 guys giving you a lot of points. It's ok. Some people want Champjonships more than others.
                  That just means I would have had to bench two other guys who were producing. The trade was considered and then dismissed. Sal ran the numbers. they didn't add up.

Comment

Originally posted by The FUTURE View Post
                    No team wants a champjonship more than america's team the FISH !!
                    exactly !

Comment

That just means I would have had to bench two other guys who were producing. The trade was considered and then dismissed. Sal ran the numbers. they didn't add up.
                      You'll learn. You're doing great.

Comment

You'll learn. You're doing great.
                        You are spreading a false narrative, sir.

Comment

As we enter the last three days of play...Planet Express holds a commanding lead in the championship game - 446 - 379.5. Both teams have a 3-3 PSR.

Congratulations to Planet Express for continuing his dominance of the league and for winning the championship this year. It is an honor to finish second to such an esteemed owner.

Comment

fyi....Sal Bass post-season Press Conference is scheduled for Monday, October 4th. 2pm. details to come.

Comment

Last day of the season. I just wanted to thank everyone for a fun and competitive year!

Comment

When's the draft?

Comment

Working...
                                X