No announcement yet.

NYYFANS FB League - 2021 Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Planet Express on joining the 2 time Champjon club. A tremendous season. Must be nice to not have to wait for the overnight stats.
    Sometimes I feel like my sell by date expired yesterday.

Comment

Congrats PE; great season by the 8-9 active owners we have
      NYYFANS.com Fantasy Baseball: Carolina Force
      2010, 2011, 2015 & 2018 Gehrig Division Champs.

Comment

Excellent season PE, congrats!
        NYYFans FBBL: Babe's Blasts

Routinely wishing bad mojo on the Bruins.

Comment

A few congrats here:

To Planet Express for getting a 2nd Champjonship in the quickest time. This is the Express' 7th full season. A tremendous job.
          To the Fishermen for getting to the Chanpjonship game in just their 4th full season.
          To the Best Team for making the playoffs in just their 2nd full season.

Great job by all.

Comment

Originally posted by JDPNYY View Post
            A few congrats here:

To Planet Express for getting a 2nd Champjonship in the quickest time. This is the Express' 7th full season. A tremendous job.
            To the Fishermen for getting to the Chanpjonship game in just their 4th full season.
            To the Best Team for making the playoffs in just their 2nd full season.

Great job by all.

No love for your 3rd place finisher SoP's ?

Comment

Originally posted by The FUTURE View Post

No love for your 3rd place finisher SoP's ?
              Congrats to the Sons of the Pitches for a third place finish and a terrific final period that might have been,
              The Pitches are always active and in the hunt every season. Kudos.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Definitely a well earned congratulations to The Fisherman. A really excellent job managing this year and I’m still not sure if the German pick was a mistake, a troll, or a gamble but he got to the end dominating without that 1st rd pick factoring in. Also much props for keeping the league spirits up and staying fully engaged!

Comment

Originally posted by JMP08 View Post
                    Definitely a well earned congratulations to The Fisherman. A really excellent job managing this year and I’m still not sure if the German pick was a mistake, a troll, or a gamble but he got to the end dominating without that 1st rd pick factoring in. Also much props for keeping the league spirits up and staying fully engaged!
                    Thanks! I really like this post.....German was a dumb gamble....anyway thanks!
                    "Jerry, It's Frank Costanza. Mr. Steinbrenner is here. George is dead. Call me back."

Comment

Originally posted by hardrain View Post

Thanks! I really like this post.....German was a dumb gamble....anyway thanks!
                      man I re-read my message and it sounded like such a back handed compliment and I really didn’t mean it that way. I really meant that the fish dominated this year and did so without even the need for a first round pick to hit. Fully expect a repeat from the Fish next season

Comment

Originally posted by JMP08 View Post

man I re-read my message and it sounded like such a back handed compliment and I really didn’t mean it that way. I really meant that the fish dominated this year and did so without even the need for a first round pick to hit. Fully expect a repeat from the Fish next season
                        we shall see - it's a tough league dominated by John and his sons....I am fortunate to have made the playoffs in 2 of 4 years...so there is that.
                        I do think the whole Fish GM fiasco with Sal Bass getting arrested for the blowfish incident and then Philly Joe Flounder spontaneously combusting was a distraction to the Fish pitchers - they did not deliver in the post season. Heads will roll this off-season.
                        Last edited by hardrain; 10-05-21, 07:51 AM.
                        "Jerry, It's Frank Costanza. Mr. Steinbrenner is here. George is dead. Call me back."

Comment

Congrats to all!
                          Join the NYYFANS keeper league. Click here!

Comment

When is draft day ?? Go Braves !!

Comment

Working...
                            X