Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, your saying that if the player is on the major league team, even though he has minor league status, I can't put him on the minor league roster?

What about Jhoan Duran who I just picked up in the minor league draft? Please put him as a M.

I don't want to be difficult but is that a rule??? If it is a rule, please direct me to where it
    says its a rule even though he has minor league status.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by berriYankee View Post
      So, your saying that if the player is on the major league team, even though he has minor league status, I can't put him on the minor league roster?

What about Jhoan Duran who I just picked up in the minor league draft? Please put him as a M.

I don't want to be difficult but is that a rule??? If it is a rule, please direct me to where it

Thanks.

Hi, If they are currently on a major league roster, they must be kept in the major leagues. If they are demoted to the minors league, then you can also demote them to the minor leagues.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Thanks.

Jhoan Duran has been moved to your minors.
        NYYFans FBBL: Babe's Blasts

Routinely wishing bad mojo on the Bruins.

Comment

Illegal pick up
          Babe's Blasts Steven Kwan
          CF | CLEƂ - Added

Comment

Originally posted by BrianNYYanks View Post
            Illegal pick up
            Babe's Blasts Steven Kwan
            CF | CLEĆ - Added
            Already fixed.

Comment

Please put Tucker Davidson in my minors. He has now been sent down per Fantrax

Tucker Davidson

Atlanta Braves•SP
              Rank SP/Ov146/463Ros %28Start %8star_bordergroup_addPlayer Info

mesNewsTrans (Fntsy)Service TimeTransRostered
              Latest News

Apr 12, 1:25 PM EDT EDT

Davidson was optioned to Triple-A Gwinnett on Monday.
              Analysis

Davidson was potentially in line to start Tuesday against the Nationals, but he wound up being needed out of the bullpen Monday and ended up allowing five runs in 2.2 innings of work. He was sent down to clear a spot for Bryce Elder, who will be the one to get Tuesday's start.

Thank you.

Mrs. Bill and Sluggo.

Comment

Please put Tucker Davidson in my minors. He has now been sent down per Fantrax

Tucker Davidson

Atlanta Braves•SP
                Rank SP/Ov146/463Ros %28Start %8star_bordergroup_addPlayer Info

mesNewsTrans (Fntsy)Service TimeTransRostered
                Latest News

Apr 12, 1:25 PM EDT EDT

Davidson was optioned to Triple-A Gwinnett on Monday.
                Analysis

Davidson was potentially in line to start Tuesday against the Nationals, but he wound up being needed out of the bullpen Monday and ended up allowing five runs in 2.2 innings of work. He was sent down to clear a spot for Bryce Elder, who will be the one to get Tuesday's start.

Thank you.

Mrs. Bill and Sluggo.

You got it.

Comment

Please note:

In the Minor League I drafted Euribiel Angeles, OAK - but instead of him Bryant Packard was placed on my roster; I imagine the guy who drafted Packard got my guy.
                  Also, my other two minor league draftees, Antonio Gomez and Jorge Juan, need to be moved to the minors. They are currently on my major league roster and I am not allowed to move them.

Thank you.
                  "Jerry, It's Frank Costanza. Mr. Steinbrenner is here. George is dead. Call me back."

Comment

Please put Daulton Jefferies in my minors. I got him during the minor league draft. It has made my lineup illegal.

Thank you.

Comment

Creating a placeholder for myself for Wilmer Flores, SP, DET.
                      Join the NYYFANS keeper league. Click here!

Comment

Originally posted by gdn View Post
                        Creating a placeholder for myself for Wilmer Flores, SP, DET.
                        Just realized that after posting this I completely forgot to actually do the thing. So I did it now.

Comment

I just activated Stephenson of the IL, and dropped Jeffers. However, although Jeffers is not locked for the week yet, the move is only active for next week, so I'm currently stuck with an illegal roster. Any chance I can have Jeffers dropped for this week?
                          Proud supporter of the NY Yankees, NY Giants, FC Liverpool and Rapid Bucharest

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRo View Post
                            I just activated Stephenson of the IL, and dropped Jeffers. However, although Jeffers is not locked for the week yet, the move is only active for next week, so I'm currently stuck with an illegal roster. Any chance I can have Jeffers dropped for this week?
                            Done.

Comment

I went to pick up Chase Silseth, SP, but he's on waivers? What? Since when did that happen in our league that a newly added player went on waivers? That's not our rule - all players are available for pickup as FA unless dropped by a team, when they then have to go through waivers. He should be available to pickup as a FA immediately. So I’m going to add him unless someone remembers otherwise? Don’t say what the rule should be, but what the rule is…

Comment

• BrianNYYanks
                                BrianNYYanks commented
                                Editing a comment
                                All newly added players are added as waivers. Has always been like this.

That doesn’t make sense. We can add unlisted players as FA but a player that CBS now creates a profile for has to go through waivers?

Comment

Working...
                              X