Let's Go Islanders! 2021-2022!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's Go Islanders! 2021-2022!

Great season comes to an end as the Islanders close the Coliseum just one win away from getting to the Stanley Cup Finals. Hopefully moving into their new UBS Arena the Islanders get to the Finals.

Post your Islanders comments here.

Holy crap, Lou dumped Ladd

Comment

Islanders lose Eberle in the expansion draft. Clears 5.5 million off the cap.

Comment

Originally posted by ymike673 View Post
        Islanders lose Eberle in the expansion draft. Clears 5.5 million off the cap.
        Who replaces Leddy?

Comment

Originally posted by philleotardo View Post

Who replaces Leddy?
          I am sure they will pick up someone. Maybe Aho comes up.

Comment

Looks like the roster is set with the start of the season a few days away. So Chara will finish his career where it started so many years ago.

Comment

Sorokin has been out of his mind.

Comment

If I'm counting right, they've allowed 9 goals in their last 7 games. And 2 of those were the garbage-time goals in Montreal. Crazy.
                I hid in the clouded wrath of the crowd, when they said "sit down" I stood up.

Comment

Originally posted by philleotardo View Post
                  Sorokin has been out of his mind.
                  Could have easily had 5 shutouts. But 3 pretty good. Varlamov back tomorrow so Sorokin will get a little rest now. In case anyone has forgotten Varlamov led the league in shutouts last season and finished 5th in the Vezina voting. Probably the strongest tandem in goal for the Isles since the "Dynasty" years.

Comment

Originally posted by ymike673 View Post

Could have easily had 5 shutouts. But 3 pretty good. Varlamov back tomorrow so Sorokin will get a little rest now. In case anyone has forgotten Varlamov led the league in shutouts last season and finished 5th in the Vezina voting. Probably the strongest tandem in goal for the Isles since the "Dynasty" years.
                    Yeah, signing Sorokin's BFF as a pot-sweetener wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Comment

Well, this season went south in a hurry.

Comment

A third of the team tested positive for Covid and the league won't postpone the games.

Comment

Working...
                        X