Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankees1962
    replied
    It looks like this team will finish below .500 again this season. They look like toast with so many distractions, injuries and a suspect roster.

Leave a comment:

• Yankees1962
    replied
    Damon Arnette was cut today by the Raiders. Man, those first round picks busts are setting back the team.

Leave a comment:

• Yankees1962
    replied
    [QUOTE=I C U Ms Frenchie;n12477040]How pathetic to lose to that team. What a gutless performance by Carr when they needed him after the events of last week. 2 ints including a pick six. A gutless scramble inside NYs 15 sliding 1 yard short of a first down, when he could have cut left for a fisrt down. Overthrowing receivers all day, including Waller in the end zone. And then a fumble with 30 secs left as theyre going in for the tying score. A missed chip shot FG didnt help matters. Defense played well again. Even on NY offenses only TD, Abram was in position to swat it down, but whiffed. Bottom line was this was a must win game and they needed Carr to step up, but he was nowhere to be found.[/QUOTE
    Wow! I have to agree with you that Carr let the team down by playing lousy on Sunday. Also, another of their vaulted first round picks Damon Arnette is in trouble and will most likely end up being another first round pick bust.

Davis needs to clean house and start all over.
    Last edited by Yankees1962; 11-08-21, 10:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• I C U Ms Frenchie
    replied
    How pathetic to lose to that team. What a gutless performance by Carr when they needed him after the events of last week. 2 ints including a pick six. A gutless scramble inside NYs 15 sliding 1 yard short of a first down, when he could have cut left for a fisrt down. Overthrowing receivers all day, including Waller in the end zone. And then a fumble with 30 secs left as theyre going in for the tying score. A missed chip shot FG didnt help matters. Defense played well again. Even on NY offenses only TD, Abram was in position to swat it down, but whiffed. Bottom line was this was a must win game and they needed Carr to step up, but he was nowhere to be found.

Leave a comment:

• Yankees1962
    replied
    Raiders released Ruggs on Tuesday night.

Leave a comment:

• Yankees1962
    replied
    Originally posted by I C U Ms Frenchie View Post
    Just when it was looking like he justified his first round pick.
    The Raiders have been unlucky with their most recent first round picks.

Leave a comment:

• I C U Ms Frenchie
    replied
    Just when it was looking like he justified his first round pick.

Leave a comment:

• Yankee Tripper
    replied
    Originally posted by Yankees1962 View Post

Frankly, if guilty then I hope his NFL career is over with as I have no sentiment towards drunk drivers.
    Same. I hope he gets longer time than Donte Stallworth.

Leave a comment:

• Yankees1962
    replied
    Originally posted by Yankee Tripper View Post
    https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/...crash-2470417/

Henry Ruggs may have played his last NFL down. Looks like he's facing some serious DUI charges in which he caused a fatality.
    Frankly, if guilty then I hope his NFL career is over with as I have no sentiment towards drunk drivers.

Leave a comment:

• Yankee Tripper
    replied
    https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/...crash-2470417/

Henry Ruggs may have played his last NFL down. Looks like he's facing some serious DUI charges in which he caused a fatality.

Leave a comment:

• I C U Ms Frenchie
    replied
    Raiders QB Derek Carr averaging highest ADOT of his career (yahoo.com)

Leave a comment:

• I C U Ms Frenchie
    replied
    LOOK: In terms of pressure rate this season, it’s the Raiders and then everyone else (yahoo.com)

Leave a comment:

• I C U Ms Frenchie
    replied
    Raiders DE Yannick Ngakoue and Maxx Crosby rank No. 1 and No. 2 in QB pressures (yahoo.com)

Leave a comment:

• I C U Ms Frenchie
    replied
    Raiders CB Nate Hobbs doesn’t allow a catch in Week 7 (yahoo.com)

Leave a comment:

• I C U Ms Frenchie
    replied
    Another impressive win against the Eagles. The game started with the Eagles scoring a TD on the opening drive and the Raiders first drive ending with a pick at the goal line. Then it was all Raiders. Raiders offense dominated, scoring 30 unanswered points on 5 drives (4 TDs and a FG) opening up a 30-7 lead into the 4th quarter. Carr was awesome. 31 for 34 for 323 yards with 2 TDs and 1 pick. 442 total yards. Moreau had a big game subbing for the injured Waller. The defense was just as awesome. After the TD, the D stopped 7 consecutive drives (2 on forced turnovers and 5 on downs), taking the game down to 11:00 in the 4th quarter. Then they let the Eagles save face by playing soft, giving them 2 garbage time TDs and about 160 yards to make the final 33-22. It was never even that close. Ngayoue led the effort with 2 sacks and 8 QB hurries. He was on Hurts like stink on you know what. I dont think Hobbs was even targeted once.

Now 5-2 which is tied for best AFC record and 1/2 game ahead of SD Chargers. They have their bye week followed by @ NYG. That's a must win game they must not take for granted with KC the following week.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X