Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 LV Raiders

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Rank 'em for hc position.

    Harbaugh
    daboll
    moore
    bienemy
    leftwhich
    bowles
    tomlin
    gus bradley
    bisachia
    raheem morris
    dan quinn

    Comment


      He read my posts.

      #Raiders Morgan Moses A New Option At RT For Our Raiders? 🏴☠👀 - YouTube

      Comment


        Originally posted by I C U Ms Frenchie View Post
        Rank 'em for hc position.

        Harbaugh
        daboll
        moore
        bienemy
        leftwhich
        bowles
        tomlin
        gus bradley
        bisachia
        raheem morris
        dan quinn
        I don't want an inexperienced HC. I want a guy that will hire a really innovative offensive coordinator that will help the offense stay on the field longer and be more productive with touchdowns instead of FGs. Also, a guy that will want an attacking defense that increases the amount of turnovers from other teams.

        Tomlin
        Harbaugh
        Flores
        Morris
        Quinn
        Bowles

        Anyhow, I think Tomlin isn't going anywhere nor do I think Harbaugh is leaving Michigan. I can only hope in both those cases.
        NYYFANS: See you on the other side!

        Comment


          What do you think about Divine Deablo? He won the job from Littleton week 13. He was blowing up plays left and right and his coverage skills look very good, which you would expect from a former college safety. And he's just starting to figure things out. I think he's going to be a beast. Was wondering if he and Abram should swap positions, because I want him in on obvious passing downs and Abram whose strength is not coverage should go out when Hobbs comes in. This situation will become more acute next season when Nicholas Morrow will be back. The Nickel should have Morrow and Perriman as the LBs and Deablo as SS and Hobbs coming in as slot and Abram out. So why not make the box safety, Abram, a run stopping OLB and Deablo your 3-down SS?

          Comment


            Originally posted by Yankees1962 View Post
            I don't want an inexperienced HC. I want a guy that will hire a really innovative offensive coordinator that will help the offense stay on the field longer and be more productive with touchdowns instead of FGs. Also, a guy that will want an attacking defense that increases the amount of turnovers from other teams.

            Tomlin
            Harbaugh
            Flores
            Morris
            Quinn
            Bowles

            Anyhow, I think Tomlin isn't going anywhere nor do I think Harbaugh is leaving Michigan. I can only hope in both those cases.
            It's a really interesting dynamic where these hot coordinators are valued over guys who have had a HC job already. I think guys like Daboll and Bienemy are worthy candidates, for sure, but I do think there's something to be said for a guy whose already had a turn and leaned from it.

            Comment


              Andrew Norwell named ‘must-sign’ free agent for Raiders (yahoo.com)

              Comment


                What is the biggest draft need for the Raiders in 2022? (yahoo.com)

                I dont agree with this. With such a young line you shouldnt try to fix that with more infusion of youth. It would be one thing drafting a RT if they had a top 5 pick, but they can ill afford to draft one at pick 22 and have him struggle alongside a struggling Leatherwood. That would basically waste another year. This team can win right now if they are smart about adding. Sign an established RT or even an established LG and put Goode back at RT. Use FA to fill the offense needs at #1WR and RT; sign a defensive guru as HC because most of the room for improvement and need for a new system is on defense. Then give that HC the top 3 picks and 5 out of the 7 draft picks to use on the defense side of the ball to allow him to start moulding the defense to fit his system. With 2 offense picks, get a RB and a RG to push Leatherwood.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Yankees1962 View Post
                  I don't want an inexperienced HC. I want a guy that will hire a really innovative offensive coordinator that will help the offense stay on the field longer and be more productive with touchdowns instead of FGs. Also, a guy that will want an attacking defense that increases the amount of turnovers from other teams.

                  Tomlin
                  Harbaugh
                  Flores
                  Morris
                  Quinn
                  Bowles

                  Anyhow, I think Tomlin isn't going anywhere nor do I think Harbaugh is leaving Michigan. I can only hope in both those cases.
                  Id be a little concerned about Harbaugh.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by I C U Ms Frenchie View Post

                    Id be a little concerned about Harbaugh.
                    Hell, I'm a little concern about all of them. It's a big time move hiring Harbaugh as it could blow up in Davis's face as Harbaugh is one strange dude. However, he could couch!
                    NYYFANS: See you on the other side!

                    Comment


                      Why DT Akiem Hicks should be top-priority, free agent for Chargers (yahoo.com)

                      Raiders should target him.

                      Comment


                        Hobbs in trouble again going 110 mph and charged with reckless driving. What in the hell is going on with those Raider players?
                        NYYFANS: See you on the other side!

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Yankees1962 View Post
                          Hobbs in trouble again going 110 mph and charged with reckless driving. What in the hell is going on with those Raider players?
                          The new Cincinnati?
                          Baseball is life;
                          the rest is just details.

                          Comment


                            He needs a sitdown. A 4 game suspension to get his attention would be a good idea.

                            On another note, after watching the Ten-Cin game, the Raiders are the 3rd best team in the AFC.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by I C U Ms Frenchie View Post
                              On another note, after watching the Ten-Cin game, the Raiders are the 3rd best team in the AFC.
                              There's nothing like being an optimist.
                              NYYFANS: See you on the other side!

                              Comment


                                Raiders hiring Dave Ziegler as GM and Josh McDaniels as HC.
                                NYYFANS: See you on the other side!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X