2022 Yankee MiLB News and Notes..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sjb23 View Post

lol I think we're all guilty of this, as fans.

To think of a very talented youngster like this as being "untouchable" or "he can't miss" is a blinded opinion, IMO lol.
    It's always intriguing to hear things like "potentially the next Mike Trout" but that's unrealistic. The reality is most minor leaguers don't even become Melky Cabrera. It's fun to dream, though.
    You wanna know what? You gotta problem with Luis Cessa, you gotta problem with me. And I suggest you let that one marinate

Comment

Yanks may have did it again in finding another IF prospect in the draft. So far HV 2B Cooper Bowman looks legit. Contact, Power and speed. Already has 14 SB caught only once! D needs some work.

Comment

Two under the radar players.

https://www.nj.com/yankees/2022/05/y...right-now.html

Comment

I love Bell as I said last year . Has power and looks like he could stick at 3rd...Like i said though needs to be rushed a bit being 25....Lets see him at AAA.

Comment

Flo taken out of the RR game?? HMMMM

Comment

Originally posted by Yankyfan View Post
              Flo taken out of the RR game?? HMMMM
              27th man for tomorrow's DH ?

I doubt Boone wants Hicks Judge Stanton or Gallo out there both games
              "Somebody once asked me if I ever went up to the plate trying to hit a home run. I said, 'Sure, every time.'" -- Mickey Mantle

Comment

Originally posted by sjb23 View Post

27th man for tomorrow's DH ?

I doubt Boone wants Hicks Judge Stanton or Gallo out there both games
                Maybe

Comment

Flo called up ...Locastro sore lower back.
                  Called by Sjb !!

Comment

Sikkema on the mound for HV

Comment

Volpe hit his 4th HR of the season. BA is low but OPS is at .732.

Waldichuk went 5 innings with 12 SO, 3 BB and 0 ER. His season line is 23.2 IP, 1.14 ERA, 40 SO, 0.80 WHIP.

Comment

Wells: 0-1, 3 BB, OPS is currently 1.014.
                        Jaret Wright's 2005 Cy Young Season: 20-3, 3.04 ERA

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Catch View Post
                          Wells: 0-1, 3 BB, OPS is currently 1.014.
                          When will the send him to Somerset and Seigler to Hudson Valley?
                          http://vimel.ru/e6748

Comment

SWB Pitching has really not lived up to expectations after ST. It's about development for sure but Gil and Garcia not lighting things up?

Comment

Yeesh, 24 strikeouts for the Tarpons tonight; 16 strikeouts last night; 19 strikeouts the night before... There was also a 22-strikeout game against the Threshers a few weeks ago.

- Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Yankyfan View Post
                                SWB Pitching has really not lived up to expectations after ST. It's about development for sure but Gil and Garcia not lighting things up?
                                I'm going to forget the G guys for now, although I still believe Gil will find his way. I've never believed in Garcia's ability to be a ML starter - physically he's too small, and he doesn't seem to have enough command IMO to even consistently make it through the opposing lineup twice.

I think the W guys are the ones to watch develop this year.

And Clarke Schmidt is about to become a diamond in the rough, IMO.
                                "Somebody once asked me if I ever went up to the plate trying to hit a home run. I said, 'Sure, every time.'" -- Mickey Mantle

Comment

Working...
                                X