No announcement yet.

2021 MiLB news and notes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yankees No. 1 prospect Jasson Dominguez was 0-for-3 with a lineout to third base and two strikeouts playing for the American League in the All-Star Futures Game on Sunday in Denver.

Comment

No hitter for the Yankees DSL2 team!
      https://www.milb.com/gameday/dsl-gia...ox,game=659165

Comment

Volpe being promoted to Hudson Valley.
        Calmer than you are

7/30/2017: The day the Minnesota Twins bought a prospect from the New York Yankees.

Comment

Originally posted by ClownPickle View Post
          Volpe being promoted to Hudson Valley.
          It's about time. Would like to see them promoting Hauver too. Josh Smith could be promoted to Somerset.

Comment

Jasson promoted to Tampa.
            Jaret Wright's 2005 Cy Young Season: 20-3, 3.04 ERA

Comment

Ryder Green also headed to Tampa. Sanford to HV
              Lockridge to Somerset

/Pinstriped Prospects

Comment

Otto to SWB

Comment

Originally posted by philleotardo View Post
                  Otto to SWB
                  Please move quickly and be better than the last NYY Otto.

Comment

Originally posted by False1 View Post
                    Please move quickly and be better than the last NYY Otto.
                    Otto Velez???

Comment

Nice to see the promotions. It will be interesting to see how they rotate the infielders at Hudson Valley.

Otto to AAA is great news, too.

Comment

Originally posted by mbn007 View Post

Otto Velez???
                        Otto-vino

Comment

The award for biggest surprise hitting prospect of the first half goes to: Diego Castillo

Never hitting more than 4 HRs is a full season, he sits at 11 HRs today. His slash line of .324/.378/.603 as of today are all career highs for full season league and compared to his previous seasons, his numbers are so out of character its a total head scratcher. The most encouraging number that sticks out to me is the 27k in 179 AB's with a .603 Slug. That is phenomenal. Curious to see what the 2nd half brings from him. Prior to this season, he was Thiero Estrada lite, if the power is real with the ability to control the K zone and play adequate defense at 2B/SS/3B, he could be a valuable asset.

Cashman told Accorsi, [B]I feel the responsibility of millions of Yankee fans on my shoulders, fans who take this very seriously and for which every game is very important. I think of that every day[/B].

Comment

Ezequiel Duran and Everson Pereira are both Rule 5 eligible this year. The Yankees better protect them.

Comment

• osuwarrior00
                              osuwarrior00 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I'm curious to hear why you think they should protect them, especially Pereira. I get the fear after we lost Whitlock, but the likelihood of an outfielder whose never had an at-bat at AA being taken, much less kept on a 26-man roster seems pretty remote.

Originally posted by kan_t View Post
                            Ezequiel Duran and Everson Pereira are both Rule 5 eligible this year. The Yankees better protect them.
                            Wait wait wait... but what about Kriske and Nelson and Wade???

Comment

Originally posted by False1 View Post
                              Otto-vino
                              I knew that. Was just messin' with you. Could not get the smiley thingy in there, for whatever reason.

Comment

Working...
                              X