Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankyfan
    replied
    I really watched Ambergey and Gittens. last night. Chris is as he's been. He gets a steady dose of B. Balls and need to be a bit more patient and get his pitch. If he does he knows what to do with it. He will crush mistakes. His F.Base play was real good last night, He ranged right and got to two balls headed for RF. For his size he did pretty good.

Trey Looked real good last night, He worked a walk and then ripped a rope. He was up there with a plan you could tell, taking multiple pitches in each at bat. His best at bat was his third, He ripped rope to center but right at the CF. Trey was very active at first drawing multiple throws He's not a burner but has above avg speed.
    Trey was in RF and was very rangy going into CF on a lot of balls. Plays RF Above Average. A good arm but I'd rather a bit stronger for RF Trey also 6-2 or better, is in tip top shape with wavy blonde hair and has a bit of lady following in Scranton so when Kratz says he's a stud in what context?? LOLOLOL

Leave a comment:

• Yankyfan
    replied
    Devi threw a nice 51/3 innings. Gun not working again but had curve working well. Goody came in and gave up 3 run dinger to first batter.

Leave a comment:

• sjb23
    replied
    Originally posted by Donnybaseball72 View Post
    Question. Can LaMarre be DFA while on the 10-day IL or does he have to be activated first?

I would make the following moves.

DFA Ford for Gitttens
    DFA LaMarre for Anburgey
    DFA Cortes for Britton
    DFA Kriske for Sevy
    I will sign a petition if you can get this done wink wink

Leave a comment:

• Donnybaseball72
    replied
    Question. Can LaMarre be DFA while on the 10-day IL or does he have to be activated first?

I would make the following moves.

DFA Ford for Gitttens
    DFA LaMarre for Anburgey
    DFA Cortes for Britton
    DFA Kriske for Sevy

Leave a comment:

• JDPNYY
    replied
    With Britton and Sevy coming off the 60 Day DL it is going to be hard to get Gittens or Amburgey to the majors.
    Take your pick...
    Albert Abreu
    Nestor Cortes
    Brooks Kriske
    Nick Nelson
    Wandy Peralta
    Justin Wilson
    Mike Ford
    Tyler Wade
    Ryan LaMarre

Also Kluber could be moved to the 60 man IL.

Why wait around for Britton and Severino to possibly return? Why?

Do something to fix the Yankees. Try something. Infuse the energy and drive of youth.

Leave a comment:

• sjb23
    replied
    With Britton and Sevy coming off the 60 Day DL it is going to be hard to get Gittens or Amburgey to the majors.
    I'm starting to get excited about these two coming back. They are both talented enough to be difference makers. Let's hope they're healthy enough though.

Leave a comment:

• Donnybaseball72
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gusto
    replied
    Volpe filling up the stat line in Tampa's DH today.

So far: 5 for 7, 3R, 7RBI, a double, three HR, 2 SB, a walk, two strikeouts and a fielding error

Leave a comment:

• False1
    replied
    Originally posted by Yankyfan View Post
    Erik Kratz keeps tweeting Ambergey is a STUD. I agree he deserves a shot, he has earned it!!
    Seemed to improve at age 24 at AAA with an .822 OPS. Looks like the year off for the pandemic hasn't hurt. Hopefully he keeps this up and builds that trade value, since it's highly unlikely a 40 man move will be made for him to make a difference to this roster. He was exposed to R5 last year with no takers, but unless these first few weeks are a mirage they won't get lucky again.

Leave a comment:

• sjb23
    replied
    Originally posted by ppa79 View Post
    Medina's BB/9 is not improving. He needs to get a better handle on that if wants to succeed at the higher levels.
    Yeah I think he's only throwing about 60% strikes. That's too many pitches that aren't strikes lol. I hope he improves during the season. If he can make it to Scranton, I'd consider it a successful season for him.

Leave a comment:

• Yankyfan
    replied
    Erik Kratz keeps tweeting Ambergey is a STUD. I agree he deserves a shot, he has earned it!!

Leave a comment:

• ppa79
    replied
    Medina's BB/9 is not improving. He needs to get a better handle on that if wants to succeed at the higher levels.

Leave a comment:

• roysuniverse
    replied
    Yoendrys Gomez making his season debut tonight for Tampa.

Leave a comment:

• Yankyfan
    replied
    The PTBNL In Tauchman deal.... https://www.mccoveychronicles.com/20...tauchman-trade.

Sounds like Peter O'Brien part II

Leave a comment:

• roysuniverse
    replied
    Way: 1.1 IP, 1 H, 0 ER, 1 BB, 3 K
    He was only in there for 30 pitches after throwing 32 in his first outing. You would think they would be stretching him out to 45 or so. Interesting...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X