X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roysuniverse
    replied
    Originally posted by Yankyfan View Post

He also runs well. Watching him the last few days I feel he's more then ready for Sommerset.
    Nice!

Leave a comment:

• Yankyfan
    replied
    Originally posted by ppa79 View Post
    Is Peraza on his way to become an untouchable? I think he is already a good defender, if he can now hit, he becomes extremely valuable. Enabling us to trade Torres for pitching after this season.
    He also runs well. Watching him the last few days I feel he's more then ready for Sommerset.

Leave a comment:

• ppa79
    replied
    Is Peraza on his way to become an untouchable? I think he is already a good defender, if he can now hit, he becomes extremely valuable. Enabling us to trade Torres for pitching after this season.

Leave a comment:

• roysuniverse
    replied
    Peraza with another HR!😮

Leave a comment:

• Yankyfan
    replied
    Watching Florial reminds me of Soriano. Swings at garbage, fooled by breaking stuff but his contact is hard, Ball jumps off his bat.

Leave a comment:

• Yankyfan
    replied
    Asked tracker at the game. No gun again. Medina over 100 a few times topping 101. Ernst was 95 topping 97.

Leave a comment:

• Yankyfan
    replied
    Peraza goes deep again!! Move him up!! Glove is there already

Leave a comment:

• Yankyfan
    replied
    I feel bad for Steven Sensley either the lighting is off or he can’t judge a fly ball?? Three botched fly balls?? Future Dh

Leave a comment:

• Yankyfan
    replied
    First 3 were clean for Medina. He has filled out a bit. He was cruising till a 4 inn dinger. Working a nice 12-6 curve. Out after 4 1/3

Leave a comment:

• False1
    replied
    Originally posted by ClownPickle View Post
    Release Hicks. LFGGGGGGGGGGG.
    Your voodoo doll action worked.

Leave a comment:

• philleotardo
    replied
    Florial bumped to SWB

Leave a comment:

• ClownPickle
    replied
    Release Hicks. LFGGGGGGGGGGG.

Leave a comment:

• Snatch Catch
    replied
    Daily hit of Jasson:

https://www.mlb.com/news/jasson-domi...eline-coverage

If Garza had to select one of Dominguez’s on-field traits as the most impressive, Garza said that he would point to Dominguez's offensive capability.

“His box presence is something; I like to say it’s extremely mature,” Garza said. “He appears to recognize pitches early, and there's no panic in the box. I think the sky's the limit for him offensively.”

Leave a comment:

• kan_t
    replied
    Originally posted by geodork View Post

Guys above are graduating to the majors. They haven't re-ordered the list, they are just adding guys to the bottom. They will likely update the order at mid-season based on performances and scouting info.
    Also scouts could have access to evaluate him in extended spring training.

Leave a comment:

• geodork
    replied
    Originally posted by ppa79 View Post

How does Dominquez keep going up when he doesn't play? I bet he could be the #1 prospect in all of baseball if he doesn't play all season.
    Guys above are graduating to the majors. They haven't re-ordered the list, they are just adding guys to the bottom. They will likely update the order at mid-season based on performances and scouting info.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X