Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 MiLB news and notes...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Yankyfan View Post

    Interesting thought...We seem to hold onto guys well past peak value.
    Florial has never hit past single A.
    [SIZE=3]NYY Triforce[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Phil Hughes[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Joba Chamberlain[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Ian Kennedy[/SIZE]

    Comment


      I believe with Somerset losing by one run…their season is over…can someone confirm this? I was hoping to see Volpe and Pereira in the playoffs for them.

      Comment


        JP Sears is now 5-0 with a 3.05 ERA in his 8 starts since his promotion to SWB and is basically their best starting pitcher. Is a legit?
        http://vimel.ru/e6748

        Comment


          Scranton still playing for the next 2 weeks…I wonder if Lockridge or Peraza will be promoted.

          Comment


            #Yankees #MILB Top 10, wRC+
            Anthony Volpe 170
            Austin Wells 135
            Andres Chaparro 130
            Brandon Lockridge 128
            Oswald Peraza 128
            Thomas Milone 125
            Elijah Dunham 124
            Jake Sanford 122
            Michael Beltre 121
            Donny Sands 115
            #SquadUp

            https://twitter.com/mryclept/status/...739917315?s=19

            Comment


              Originally posted by ppa79 View Post
              They need to make a decision next year. Who has higher upside? Lockridge is 40 man eligible and having a really good year in AA.If Florial can't hit AAA pitching, how is he gonna hit major league. I think the Yankees need to stop hoping and start getting flawed players off their roster. They would rather have Tyler wade, Allen, etc play outfield than Florial.
              I think they could both have spots on the 40-man. Lots of dead weight on there now.
              "Somebody once asked me if I ever went up to the plate trying to hit a home run. I said, 'Sure, every time.'" -- Mickey Mantle

              Comment


                Yankees led the league in players making Pipeline's Prospect Team of the Week this year:

                Jaret Wright's 2005 Cy Young Season: 20-3, 3.04 ERA

                Comment


                  Originally posted by sjb23 View Post

                  I think they could both have spots on the 40-man. Lots of dead weight on there now.
                  I think Florial is dead weight. He isn't even a top 10 prospect on the Yankees anymore. Lockridge ranks higher than him.
                  [SIZE=3]NYY Triforce[/SIZE]
                  [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
                  [SIZE=3]Phil Hughes[/SIZE]
                  [SIZE=3]Joba Chamberlain[/SIZE]
                  [SIZE=3]Ian Kennedy[/SIZE]

                  Comment


                    Two players from HV are going to AFL I was told by a coach. Didn’t say which ones..
                    AV said he was getting a little time off then going to Tampa for some condition and strength training.

                    Comment


                      Peraza in the line up for Scranton tonight!

                      Edit: Oswaldo Cabrera also!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by roysuniverse View Post
                        Peraza in the line up for Scranton tonight!

                        Edit: Oswaldo Cabrera also!
                        Awesome

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Yankyfan View Post
                          Two players from HV are going to AFL I was told by a coach. Didn’t say which ones..
                          AV said he was getting a little time off then going to Tampa for some condition and strength training.
                          Chaparro and Dunham. Plus Tanner Myatt.

                          Edit: All per Eli Fishman

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by philleotardo View Post

                            Chaparro and Dunham. Plus Tanner Myatt.

                            Edit: All per Eli Fishman
                            Nice ..thanks I like all 3 and think they are perfect prospects to see what’s there. Chapparo is better at 3rd then Nelson and was showing crazy power as the year progressed. His range could be better. Dunham did well as a guy who was a 2020 UDFA signing and Myatt has a premier power arm. Let’s see what they have.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by philleotardo View Post

                              Chaparro and Dunham. Plus Tanner Myatt.

                              Edit: All per Eli Fishman
                              Good news, especially with Myatt. He needs innings badly. Dunham had a quietly solid season - sort of came out of nowhere, as he was not a highly rated prospect.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by mbn007 View Post

                                Good news, especially with Myatt. He needs innings badly. Dunham had a quietly solid season - sort of came out of nowhere, as he was not a highly rated prospect.
                                Yea, Dunham was impressive...Worked the count, went oppo on the shift and has decent wheels...Also a good corner OF
                                Myatt as you stated needs innings
                                Chapparo is a brick house...Huge Fullback legs..Came on strong at the end..

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X