Clear All

• dpbddd99
    replied
    Some video of Dominguez in extended pring training

https://www.nj.com/yankees/2021/05/w...es-double.html

Leave a comment:

• Yankyfan
    replied
    Peraza and Duran are a nice tandem up the middle. Peraza hit a bomb over cf wall. Wiesneski throwing mid to high 90s but Little control.

Leave a comment:

• ppa79
    replied
    Originally posted by Yankyfan View Post
    BA's new top 100 has Dominquez at 26, Deivi at 48, and Schmitt at 56...
    How does Dominquez keep going up when he doesn't play? I bet he could be the #1 prospect in all of baseball if he doesn't play all season.

Leave a comment:

• Yankyfan
    replied
    BA's new top 100 has Dominquez at 26, Deivi at 48, and Schmitt at 56...

Leave a comment:

• CTyanks
    replied
    Originally posted by philleotardo View Post

Josh Smith had a hand injury- I don’t remember the timeframe
    None has been announced. Similarly, we don't know what's up with Siegler nor TJ Sikkema....although I cannot possibly communicate in writing how stupid I thought it was to draft a pitcher with the first initials 'TJ', LOL.

Also people getting their knickers in a notch about Dominguez not having been assigned should take note that none of the Yankee IFA position player prospects of note (Duran and Florial excepted) have received assignments eiter-Rojas, Alcantara, Garcia, Salinas....they're all still at the Complex playing inter-squad games against other teams' complex players.

Leave a comment:

• philleotardo
    replied
    Originally posted by mbn007 View Post

Why isn't Josh Smit (or Ryder Green, for that matter) on any of the full-season teams. Smith came out of a major college program, and excelled in SS ball in 2019. Green is younger, but had a solid season, showing power and speed, as well as a solid OF arm. Hit for a decent average too.
    Josh Smith had a hand injury- I don’t remember the timeframe

Leave a comment:

• roysuniverse
    replied
    Originally posted by Yankyfan View Post
    Huaver, Medina and Florial have made the BA's hot prospect list!!
    Great news! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Yankyfan
    replied
    Huaver, Medina and Florial have made the BA's hot prospect list!!

Leave a comment:

• sjb23
    replied
    Originally posted by kan_t View Post

He shall be one of the best pitching prospects in the league if he keeps it up.

Out of 27 outs he got in his first 2 starts, 15 were SO and 10 were groundouts. The other 2 outs were popout and caught stealing.
    wow off to a nice start. keep us posted, please? I like Medina and Gill both.

Leave a comment:

• kan_t
    replied
    Originally posted by ppa79 View Post

I hope he continues what he is doing. He needs make sure those adjustments he made last year to his delivery feel natural
    He shall be one of the best pitching prospects in the league if he keeps it up.

Out of 27 outs he got in his first 2 starts, 15 were SO and 10 were groundouts. The other 2 outs were popout and caught stealing.

Leave a comment:

• roysuniverse
    replied
    In regards to Hauver getting promoted, I know we are less than a week into the season...But it sure seems he should be. What is the shortest amount of time that a Yankees prospect has been promoted?

Leave a comment:

• ppa79
    replied
    Originally posted by kan_t View Post
    Medina has another strong start.

5IP, 1H, 0ER, 2BB, 7SO

Really hope the Yankees wouldn't trade him in the future.
    I hope he continues what he is doing. He needs make sure those adjustments he made last year to his delivery feel natural

Leave a comment:

• Yankyfan
    replied
    Originally posted by ClownPickle View Post
    Hauver out of college. Probably a little too advanced for that league. Move him up.
    All true but nice to see.

Leave a comment:

• ClownPickle
    replied
    Hauver out of college. Probably a little too advanced for that league. Move him up.

Leave a comment:

• kan_t
    replied
    Medina has another strong start.

5IP, 1H, 0ER, 2BB, 7SO

Really hope the Yankees wouldn't trade him in the future.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X