X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roysuniverse
    replied
    Originally posted by Yankyfan View Post
    They mention how Texas wanted him in the Gallo deal ,but fell apart after John Kings Meds were bad. They Talk about him moving from Low A to AA and doing well at each level. They say he Pounds the SZ with an array of quality pitches...A 4 seamer 92-96, a two seamer, Has Top spin rates on his breaking pitches and a CU in the mid 70's.They also say he can shape his CU from low 70's to low 80's and is very tough on lefties.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Yankyfan
    replied
    They mention how Texas wanted him in the Gallo deal ,but fell apart after John Kings Meds were bad. They Talk about him moving from Low A to AA and doing well at each level. They say he Pounds the SZ with an array of quality pitches...A 4 seamer 92-96, a two seamer, Has Top spin rates on his breaking pitches and a CU in the mid 70's.They also say he can shape his CU from low 70's to low 80's and is very tough on lefties.

Leave a comment:

• roysuniverse
    replied
    Randy Vasquez came in at #5 on BA's Under the Radar Prospects for 2021.
    Any chance you can post the synopsis of what they said?

Leave a comment:

• Yankyfan
    replied
    Randy Vasquez came in at #5 on BA's Under the Radar Prospects for 2021.

Leave a comment:

• Yankyfan
    replied
    Originally posted by mbn007 View Post

Good news, especially with Myatt. He needs innings badly. Dunham had a quietly solid season - sort of came out of nowhere, as he was not a highly rated prospect.
    Yea, Dunham was impressive...Worked the count, went oppo on the shift and has decent wheels...Also a good corner OF
    Myatt as you stated needs innings
    Chapparo is a brick house...Huge Fullback legs..Came on strong at the end..

Leave a comment:

• mbn007
    replied
    Originally posted by philleotardo View Post

Chaparro and Dunham. Plus Tanner Myatt.

Edit: All per Eli Fishman
    Good news, especially with Myatt. He needs innings badly. Dunham had a quietly solid season - sort of came out of nowhere, as he was not a highly rated prospect.

Leave a comment:

• Yankyfan
    replied
    Originally posted by philleotardo View Post

Nice ..thanks I like all 3 and think they are perfect prospects to see what’s there. Chapparo is better at 3rd then Nelson and was showing crazy power as the year progressed. His range could be better. Dunham did well as a guy who was a 2020 UDFA signing and Myatt has a premier power arm. Let’s see what they have.

Leave a comment:

• philleotardo
    replied
    Two players from HV are going to AFL I was told by a coach. Didn’t say which ones..
    AV said he was getting a little time off then going to Tampa for some condition and strength training.

Leave a comment:

• Yankyfan
    replied
    Originally posted by roysuniverse View Post
    Peraza in the line up for Scranton tonight!

Edit: Oswaldo Cabrera also!
    Awesome

Leave a comment:

• roysuniverse
    replied
    Peraza in the line up for Scranton tonight!

Edit: Oswaldo Cabrera also!

Leave a comment:

• Yankyfan
    replied
    Two players from HV are going to AFL I was told by a coach. Didn’t say which ones..
    AV said he was getting a little time off then going to Tampa for some condition and strength training.

Leave a comment:

• ppa79
    replied
    Originally posted by sjb23 View Post

I think they could both have spots on the 40-man. Lots of dead weight on there now.
    I think Florial is dead weight. He isn't even a top 10 prospect on the Yankees anymore. Lockridge ranks higher than him.

Leave a comment:

• Snatch Catch
    replied
    Yankees led the league in players making Pipeline's Prospect Team of the Week this year:

Leave a comment:

• sjb23
    replied
    Originally posted by ppa79 View Post
    They need to make a decision next year. Who has higher upside? Lockridge is 40 man eligible and having a really good year in AA.If Florial can't hit AAA pitching, how is he gonna hit major league. I think the Yankees need to stop hoping and start getting flawed players off their roster. They would rather have Tyler wade, Allen, etc play outfield than Florial.
    I think they could both have spots on the 40-man. Lots of dead weight on there now.

Leave a comment:

• kan_t
    replied
    #Yankees #MILB Top 10, wRC+
    Anthony Volpe 170
    Austin Wells 135
    Andres Chaparro 130
    Brandon Lockridge 128
    Oswald Peraza 128
    Thomas Milone 125
    Elijah Dunham 124
    Jake Sanford 122