Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies: Got Questions? We've got answers!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies: Got Questions? We've got answers!

If you've got a problem, a question, or just a suggestion, then visit the The Suggestion Box - Forum Help forum.

In there you'll find many informative FAQs, and if you post your questions, problems, concerns or suggestions, you will usually get good and timely responses from forum regulars, moderators, and the administrator himself.

Take care, and we hope to hear from you!
    "If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you."

Re: Newbies: Got Questions? We've got answers!

If you have a question that isn't answered in the FAQ, and the Community Standards, there is also a handy Search feature located at the top of the page, where you can look to see if your question has been asked and answered before.
    When all else fails, you are welcome to start a thread in the Suggestion Box, as Boz has already mentioned.
    ~John

Comment

For those of you who are new to the forum (April 2021 and newer), you might not be able to post without attaching an image, which, if so, is a glitch in the new software. We're trying to figure it out, but in the meantime if you want to post and need to attach an image to do so, pick something small and simple. I'm hoping that after 25 posts that issue goes away.
      Let the kids play.

Comment

Also worth noting, approval of new accounts is not automatic. If you register it might be one day or up to 2 weeks before you are approved. Requests from VPNs and blacklisted ISPs are not approved and there is no email that you will receive is the registration is denied.
        Let the kids play.

Comment

I've noticed a lot of new members choosing their email addresses as a username. We won't accept this, as every time you post your username will be displayed for thousands to see and potentially barrage your intray with spam and such.
          Let the kids play.

Comment

Working...
          X