Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Site Discussion - post your issues here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yankee Tripper View Post
    Site has been wonky all week. Anything change?
    hard to get into some days; my PC times out frequently.
    More people have walked on the moon than have scored an earned run off of Mariano Rivera in the postseason.

Comment

Just to let you all know, SNY was sent a list of things that need attention months ago, several times, and there was never a response. When the site is very slow or down they're responsive, otherwise they just let it run as is. There's not much else I can do, and I've already spent about 18 months begging for the new server which we are grateful for. Maybe I'll try it all again before the next season starts, but I think what we now have is all we're ever going to have.
      Let the kids play.

Comment

Originally posted by Bub View Post
        Just to let you all know, SNY was sent a list of things that need attention months ago, several times, and there was never a response. When the site is very slow or down they're responsive, otherwise they just let it run as is. There's not much else I can do, and I've already spent about 18 months begging for the new server which we are grateful for. Maybe I'll try it all again before the next season starts, but I think what we now have is all we're ever going to have.
        Just would like to thank you for all you have tried to do for this site.

Comment

Is it just me or any of you other folks constantly getting time-out error messages while trying to use the site? It's getting frustrating to the point where I stop bothering to check in as frequently as I used to do.
          You wanna know what? You gotta problem with Luis Cessa, you gotta problem with me. And I suggest you let that one marinate

Comment

Originally posted by fredgmuggs View Post
            Is it just me or any of you other folks constantly getting time-out error messages while trying to use the site? It's getting frustrating to the point where I stop bothering to check in as frequently as I used to do.
            I don't get them all the time but more than in the past. Sometimes when I start to post something it gets erased and I have to start over.

Comment

We should change the name of the site from NYYFans to 504 Gateway Time-out
              You wanna know what? You gotta problem with Luis Cessa, you gotta problem with me. And I suggest you let that one marinate

Comment

Working...
              X