2021 Regular Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 Regular Season Thread

Spring training is over. Time for the regular season thread.

Go Yankees.
    Sometimes I feel like my sell by date expired yesterday.

Comment

In Cessa we Trust! Or something like that.
      Baseball is life;
      the rest is just details.

Comment

Over/Under Brett Gardner PAs: 400
        Calmer than you are

7/30/2017: The day the Minnesota Twins bought a prospect from the New York Yankees.

Comment

Originally posted by ClownPickle View Post
          I think it's an easy over since he's had over 500 PA's in every full season since 2012.

Comment

Over. By the All Star Break.

Comment

Pfft. Give everyone a tough one.

Over/Under Brett Gardner IP: 250

Comment

90% chance of rain on Opening Day. If you plan your covid tests and the results expire Thursday night I wonder if the stadium staff will let you in the gates on Friday.

Comment

Per Accuweather forecast, rain should stop by about 3PM. Perhaps YES will show the Cone perfect game while we wait lol
                  "Somebody once asked me if I ever went up to the plate trying to hit a home run. I said, 'Sure, every time.'" -- Mickey Mantle

Comment

Originally posted by sjb23 View Post
                    Per Accuweather forecast, rain should stop by about 3PM. Perhaps YES will show the Cone perfect game while we wait lol
                    More likely YES will air the 1996 Snow Opener.

Comment

Originally posted by Portbb View Post
                      90% chance of rain on Opening Day. If you plan your covid tests and the results expire Thursday night I wonder if the stadium staff will let you in the gates on Friday.
                      I'm a weather hobbyist and follow the models myself. It looks like the rain will be over 1-2pm on all models. Should be able to play but it will be windy and cold after.

Comment

Over. Sidenote: is there a sports book that would actually take this bet? Asking for a friend.
                        David Ortiz tested positive for performance enhancing drugs in 2003.

Comment

You know how they say ST results/stats don't mean very much and sometimes are the opposite of what they'll be in the regular season?

Yanks were 30th in BA during spring training @ .215 They were 27th in OBP and slugging and 25th in OPS

I hope that saying stays true.........yikes !!!
                          "Somebody once asked me if I ever went up to the plate trying to hit a home run. I said, 'Sure, every time.'" -- Mickey Mantle

Comment

Originally posted by ag3 View Post

I'm a weather hobbyist and follow the models myself. It looks like the rain will be over 1-2pm on all models. Should be able to play but it will be windy and cold after.
                            I get that there are other impacts/considerations, but it drives me nuts when we play a dome/warm weather team at home in the first series.

Comment

Please go to the last page.
                              Last edited by hardrain; 06-04-21, 03:58 PM.
                              "Jerry, It's Frank Costanza. Mr. Steinbrenner is here. George is dead. Call me back."

Comment

Working...
                              X