2021 Regular Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaz View Post
    And so it begins...5 games in and there’s a problem.

Stanton’s is probably right around the corner too.

Gardner now projected for 120+ games.

Sigh.
    120 games? You think Gardner is going to get injured?
    Calmer than you are

7/30/2017: The day the Minnesota Twins bought a prospect from the New York Yankees.

Comment

Originally posted by ClownPickle View Post

120 games? You think Gardner is going to get injured?
      He's been remarkably durable in his career that's for sure. I think he's only lost significant time to injury once.
      Baseball is life;
      the rest is just details.

Comment

Looks like T Rosenthal need TOS ..Thoracic Outlet Surgery! Good thing we passed...

Comment

Originally posted by Yankyfan View Post
          Looks like T Rosenthal need TOS ..Thoracic Outlet Surgery! Good thing we passed...
          Agreed. Stop signing relief pitchers to big contracts.
          Calmer than you are

7/30/2017: The day the Minnesota Twins bought a prospect from the New York Yankees.

Comment

Jomboy nailed this a couple days ago:

@Jomboy_
            Don’t care what they say. Judge missing last three days of spring. Looking off. Getting a DH day game 3 and being pulled early game 4. He’s battling something. Hope it’s small.
            Calmer than you are

Comment

So Tauchman can't be trusted enough to even start one game?

Comment

Originally posted by MyBoysKaosHavoK View Post

(edit) I don't think Judge would last a day playing football. They get hit by players even bigger & faster than he is.....

Same with Basketball.....Hockey, Boxing, MMA. He would get injured. Golf or bowling should have been his sport....
                Jarts.
                Testing 1,2,3, testing, 1,2,3

Comment

Nope. Why would Cashman give him a chance over his love-bud? Makes me sick.

Comment

So I guess Tauchman is just never going to play? Why keep him?

Originally posted by Yankee Tripper View Post

He's been remarkably durable in his career that's for sure. I think he's only lost significant time to injury once.
                    Except he really hasn't been. He's been absolutely terrible in August, September, and October for his career. Just because he doesn't miss time and they aren't smart enough to sit him doesn't mean he has been durable.

Comment

Against a lefty, it would have made sense to give Tauchman a shot tonight. I'm guessing he'll get a game on the astro-turf in Tampa.
                      Calmer than you are

Comment

Originally posted by ClownPickle View Post
                        Jomboy nailed this a couple days ago:
                        Good call.
                        David Ortiz tested positive for performance enhancing drugs in 2003.

Comment

Originally posted by ymike673 View Post
                          So Tauchman can't be trusted enough to even start one game?
                          Last year he showed he can’t hit a high FB. The guy is a career MiLB’er for a reason.

"It is almost impossible to remember how tragic a place the world is when one is playing golf." -Robert Wilson Lynd

Comment

Originally posted by JDPNYY View Post
                            Quick question - Is German invited to tomorrow’s Homecoming Dinner?

Asking for a friend.
                            Too soon?
                            Sometimes I feel like my sell by date expired yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by JDPNYY View Post

Too soon?
                              German is invited but he can only bring a virtual friend.

Comment

And there's the problem: until Gardner's gone, no WS. Sorry folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X