• Show
Clear All

Should Brian Cashman be fired?

Yes
    92.59%
    No
    7.41%

Yes.

Can we go go back in time and make this retroactive?
    Sometimes I feel like my sell by date expired yesterday.

Comment

A thousand times yes
      "Jerry, It's Frank Costanza. Mr. Steinbrenner is here. George is dead. Call me back."

Comment

I just can't escape the fact I don't want this guy anywhere near a Yankee rebuild/re-tooling. So, yes. Fire him.
        “Nobody teaches life anything.” - Gabriel García Márquez

Comment

The problem I see here, though... Is that Hal will ask Randy Levine who to hire.
          Sometimes I feel like my sell by date expired yesterday.

Comment

The entire organization needs an overhaul from top to bottom. Cashman is responsible for this mess. Time for him to say goodbye
            You wanna know what? You gotta problem with Luis Cessa, you gotta problem with me. And I suggest you let that one marinate

Comment

It isn’t like this guy hasn’t had his chances. Sometimes, a franchise just needs a change of leadership. Trying the same thing year on year and listening to Cashman give his end of season postmortem, monotone:

”I thought we had enough”

assessment is beyond old. And you know what? He will say the same thing this year and claim they players just had off years and they had bad luck with injuries, etc. He will proceed to make ZERO changes.

I have had enough of this freaking guy. ENOUGH!!!
              Jay Buhner for Ken Phelps!?!?

Comment

That’s like asking if there should be world peace, or if Scarlett Johansson should go to bed with me. The answer in every case is yes, but none of those things are going to happen.
                Russian warship, go **** yourself

Comment

Originally posted by JL25and3 View Post
                  That’s like asking if there should be world peace, or if Scarlett Johansson should go to bed with me. The answer in every case is yes, but none of those things are going to happen.
                  What if you had to choose between world peace and Scarlett Johansson?

I really don't care anymore. If you make 50 polls about this topic the outcome will still be the same. Hal isn't firing him, us peasants much carry on with this heavy weight on our shoulders . If you want him fired the only hope here would be if Scarlett Johansson slept with him the controversy would be more than even Hal could bare.
                  Last edited by Krall; 06-13-21, 10:39 PM.
                  “It's not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.”
                  ― Epictetus

Comment

Originally posted by JDPNYY View Post
                    The problem I see here, though... Is that Hal will ask Randy Levine who to hire.
                    Levine is 66 - maybe it's time to really start fresh.

On the other hand, I could see Hal doing what the Celtics just did, and promoting Cashman and have him bring in a new GM and coach. Maybe he could put Gardner in one of those roles.

Comment

Immediately without hesitation

Comment

Originally posted by YFIB View Post

Levine is 66 - maybe it's time to really start fresh.

On the other hand, I could see Hal doing what the Celtics just did, and promoting Cashman and have him bring in a new GM and coach. Maybe he could put Gardner in one of those roles.
                        Theo Epstein isn't going to work for Brian Cashman

Comment

Originally posted by Krall View Post

What if you had to choose between world peace and Scarlett Johansson?
                          I’d have to put a lot of thought into that choice, after I spent the night with Johansson.
                          Russian warship, go **** yourself

Comment

A- Yes
                            B- Yes
                            C- Yes
                            D- All of the above
                            E- Any part of Yes you don't understand?....
                            In the Land of the Blind. The One Eyed Man is King...…

Comment

Four people have voted 'no.'

I am not among them. Enough is enough. Cashman needs to go, and he needs to take a bunch of people with him.

"But what people tend to forget...is that being a Yankee is as much about character as it is about performance; as much about who you are as what you do."
                              - President Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
                              X