Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spanky185 View Post

Voit go bye bye?
    Leaving a hole at 1B next season if they don’t re-sign Rizzo. And if they do, they’ll be signing a player in the early stages of decline who will cost far more than Voit did.

Of course, they’ll likely do the lazy thing and move DJ to 1B full time next year with Odor back at 2B for another season

"Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever." - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

Comment

Originally posted by kan_t View Post

They're not the Yankees front office.
      Nope.
      Calmer than you are

7/30/2017: The day the Minnesota Twins bought a prospect from the New York Yankees.

Comment

Looks like Scherzer/Turner to the Dodgers is going to happen.
        Sweet Jesus.

Comment

Jon Heyman @JonHeyman 16s
          Scherzer/Turner blockbuster to Dodgers is close. Players appear to be in place. Ruiz, Gray, plus more likely to Nats. Ball is headed toward Scherzer’s voit since he has a no-trade.
          Jaret Wright's 2005 Cy Young Season: 20-3, 3.04 ERA

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmer's Helmet View Post
            Sweet Jesus.
            The Dodgers absolutely will not accept playing runner-up to a Cinderella SF Giants team in the NL West by

Just gotta sit there and admire the Dodgers IDGAF attitude. It’s everything the Yankees used to be.

Comment

Lol, all that work by Cashman and the Dodgers just wrecked any glimmer of WS hope
              A fool and his money can throw one heck of a party!

Comment

Jon Heyman @JonHeyman 1m
                Scherzer has approved the deal already
                Jaret Wright's 2005 Cy Young Season: 20-3, 3.04 ERA

Comment

Originally posted by Sparks View Post

The Dodgers absolutely will not accept playing runner-up to a Cinderella SF Giants team in the NL West by

Just gotta sit there and admire the Dodgers IDGAF attitude. It’s everything the Yankees used to be.
                  Agreed. It’s everything the Yankees should be with a strong GM in place.

Comment

Gardner’s option is at 2.3 million. The Yankees will easily eat that next year. People need to move on from him. The Yankees will.

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmer's Helmet View Post
                      Sweet Jesus.
                      I wish this was Cohen and the Mets.
                      “Nobody teaches life anything.” - Gabriel García Márquez

Comment

Ken Rosenthal
                        @Ken_Rosenthal
                        ·
                        8m
                        If trade is completed, full package headed to Nationals for Scherzer and Turner will be C Keibert Ruiz, RHP Josiah Gray and two mid-range prospects, sources tell
                        @TheAthletic
                        In the Land of the Blind. The One Eyed Man is King...…

Comment

Why are the Nats so damn cheap?

Comment

I really really don’t like the dodgers; like holy shiiit
                            NYYFANS.com Fantasy Baseball: Carolina Force
                            2010, 2011, 2015 & 2018 Gehrig Division Champs.

Comment

Originally posted by kan_t View Post
                              I'm so conflicted about all these moves. I would absolutely love what the Yankees are doing if I believe they're legit WS contender.
                              The last.4 trade deadlines we were begging Cashman to make moves like this. He sat on his hands and complained about high prices. This year when they are potentially the 4th best team in their own division he decides to go for it. Unbelievable.
                              David Ortiz tested positive for performance enhancing drugs in 2003.

Comment

Originally posted by philleotardo View Post
                                Why are the Nats so damn cheap?
                                They have a $186 million payroll and are paying Patrick Corbin $26 million a year. I wouldn’t call that cheap. Scherzer is 37 and a pending free agent so it’s smart of them to trade him. I guess they figured they could get a better return for Turner by trading him this year rather than waiting until his final year of team control. They could always resign him as a free agent. I think they’re just being smart and realistic.
                                David Ortiz tested positive for performance enhancing drugs in 2003.

Comment

Working...
                                X