No announcement yet.

2021 Trade Deadline Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Heaney trade is AWFUL. Junk was SUPER interesting. You don't give that up for a rental.
    Calmer than you are

7/30/2017: The day the Minnesota Twins bought a prospect from the New York Yankees.

Comment

Yanks gave up Jason Junk for Heaney
      "Jerry, It's Frank Costanza. Mr. Steinbrenner is here. George is dead. Call me back."

Comment

Bryant to the Giants - done deal.
        "Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever." - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

Comment

We're giving up Janson Junk and Elvis Peguero in the deal.
          David Ortiz tested positive for performance enhancing drugs in 2003.

Comment

Originally posted by hardrain View Post
            Yanks gave up Jason Junk for Heaney
            He is going to be a good pitcher....no joke on his name.
            "Jerry, It's Frank Costanza. Mr. Steinbrenner is here. George is dead. Call me back."

Comment

Originally posted by NelsonMuntz View Post
              We're giving up Janson Junk and Elvis Peguero in the deal.
              Horrible move by a horrible GM!

Comment

Originally posted by ClownPickle View Post
                The Heaney trade is AWFUL. Junk was SUPER interesting. You don't give that up for a rental.
                Another career failure they think they can fix. The hubris is ridiculous.

Comment

Looks like Voit is staying put as is Buxton:

Comment

Originally posted by ClownPickle View Post
                    Heaney is terrible. Trading a box of balls for him would have been bad. But after looking up the 2 guys going out this is a bad trade for sure.
                    Baseball is life;
                    the rest is just details.

Comment

If he was going to buy (and he shouldn't have) he needed to buy a lot more.

It this is it, it's a big fail. Especially with that Heaney trade.

Bah.
                      Sometimes I feel like my sell by date expired yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by ppa79 View Post

Are people overestimating Matt Blake? Has he done anything with current Yankee pitchers?
                        Pitching was doing much much much better than expected until the sticky stuff went bye bye.
                        A fool and his money can throw one heck of a party!

Comment

Cashman should have traded himself for a PTBNL
                          Calmer than you are

7/30/2017: The day the Minnesota Twins bought a prospect from the New York Yankees.

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmer's Helmet View Post
                            Voit to DH. Mr Stanton, right field is thata way ------------------------------>

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmer's Helmet View Post

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">No Buxton trade. Staying with Twins.</p>&mdash; Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ken_Rosenthal/status/1421199165611298818?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 30, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                              The mistake was not trading Voit in the off season.

Comment

Lester to Cardinals They got JA Happ earlier. They must be trying to corner the market on having old lefty pitchers
                                You wanna know what? You gotta problem with Luis Cessa, you gotta problem with me. And I suggest you let that one marinate

Comment

Working...
                                X