2021 Brian Cashman Performance Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ClownPickle View Post

And the saddest thing is, this isn't even a good evaluation. They need change at 6 out of the 8 positions on the field.
    Ugh. I vomit a little in my own mouth when I think about this. Cashman is so bad at his job.
    "Leave it to Yankees fans to be upset at having too many great players.”—Hitman23

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmer's Helmet View Post
      I don't know whether to laugh or cry. How does a GM spend $209 million in payroll and still require a complete up-the-middle rebuild?

The incompetence at every level is truly a thing to behold:

https://nypost.com/2021/10/19/yankee...hez-decisions/

Cashman pointed specifically to shortstop, catcher and center field, where Aaron Hicks missed most of the season following wrist surgery, as positions that will be evaluated this offseason.
      Lol, so the three hardest positions to fill- Catcher, SS and CF. Good work.
      It gets better when you realize they have similar needs on the other side of the ball- #1 starter, #2 starter and closer- the three hardest positions to fill.

A fool and his money can throw one heck of a party!

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmer's Helmet View Post
        I don't know whether to laugh or cry. How does a GM spend $209 million in payroll and still require a complete up-the-middle rebuild?

The incompetence at every level is truly a thing to behold:

https://nypost.com/2021/10/19/yankee...hez-decisions/

Cashman pointed specifically to shortstop, catcher and center field, where Aaron Hicks missed most of the season following wrist surgery, as positions that will be evaluated this offseason.
        Lol, so the three hardest positions to fill- Catcher, SS and CF. Good work.
        It gets better when you realize they have similar needs on the other side of the ball- #1 starter, #2 starter and closer- the three hardest positions to fill.

A fool and his money can throw one heck of a party!

Comment

typical falling flat on face from cashman

Comment

I hear Cashmoney is on the phone to see if Javier Vazquez wants to give it another go

Comment

Working...
            X