Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 Aaron Judge Performance Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Originally posted by Sixty one View Post
    Will Judge hit 40 homers this year?
    If he does it means he'll be having a helluva September
    "Somebody once asked me if I ever went up to the plate trying to hit a home run. I said, 'Sure, every time.'" -- Mickey Mantle

    Comment


      #62
      Originally posted by Sixty one View Post
      Will Judge hit 40 homers this year?
      Seems really unlikely

      Comment


        #63
        Originally posted by Sixty one View Post
        Will Judge hit 40 homers this year?
        Sorry, I meant to answer this in real time. I was going to say yes.

        Comment


          #64
          Originally posted by philleotardo View Post

          Sorry, I meant to answer this in real time. I was going to say yes.
          lol nice prediction.

          Here's my post from Aug 24: "If he does it means he'll be having a helluva September"

          He's having a FINE September
          "Somebody once asked me if I ever went up to the plate trying to hit a home run. I said, 'Sure, every time.'" -- Mickey Mantle

          Comment


            #65
            Do they lock him up in the offseason or wait to see if he can put together back-to-back full and explosive seasons first? I kind of lean towards locking him up now, even though it'll likely be a substantial risk considering his size, age and past injuries. It may be a risk they have to take though.
            Let the kids play.

            Comment


              #66
              Originally posted by Bub View Post
              Do they lock him up in the offseason or wait to see if he can put together back-to-back full and explosive seasons first? I kind of lean towards locking him up now, even though it'll likely be a substantial risk considering his size, age and past injuries. It may be a risk they have to take though.
              I'd guess a lot depends on the next CBA and when that actually gets signed. I could see the Yankees trying to extend Judge this off season if the CBA gets finalized but I don't see them trying to extend any of the other guys who will be FAs at the end of 2022.
              Baseball is life;
              the rest is just details.

              Comment


                #67
                Any stroll past the Sox clubhouse with a boombox tonight?

                Comment


                  #68
                  Congratulations Aaron Judge and best of luck to both you and Samantha going forward.

                  "Yankees slugger Aaron Judge MARRIES longtime girlfriend Samantha Bracksieck in secret ceremony in Hawaii"
                  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...racksieck.html

                  https://nypost.com/2021/12/12/yankee...eck-in-hawaii/
                  "The Yankee is one who, if he once gets his teeth set on a thing, all creation can't make him let go." Ralph Waldo Emerson

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Originally posted by Tock Ada Shot View Post
                    Congratulations Aaron Judge and best of luck to both you and Samantha going forward.

                    "Yankees slugger Aaron Judge MARRIES longtime girlfriend Samantha Bracksieck in secret ceremony in Hawaii"
                    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...racksieck.html

                    https://nypost.com/2021/12/12/yankee...eck-in-hawaii/
                    I hope he can afford to get her a permanent driver.
                    Sometimes I feel like my sell by date expired yesterday.

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Originally posted by JDPNYY View Post

                      I hope he can afford to get her a permanent driver.
                      LOL...She'll definitely need one...
                      "The Yankee is one who, if he once gets his teeth set on a thing, all creation can't make him let go." Ralph Waldo Emerson

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X