Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 Brian Cashman thread

And ..... GO!
    I hid in the clouded wrath of the crowd, when they said "sit down" I stood up.

Getting close to Brian's silver anniversary as GM. Some one give him a gold watch and tell him to leave.

Comment

It must be nice to have such an important job for life with no accountability.
      "Jerry, It's Frank Costanza. Mr. Steinbrenner is here. George is dead. Call me back."

Comment

Really happy that you did not put the word performance before Brian's name.

Comment

Originally posted by ymike673 View Post
          Getting close to Brian's silver anniversary as GM. Some one give him a gold watch and tell him to leave.
          ...and hope Hal decides to accompany him.
          "The Yankee is one who, if he once gets his teeth set on a thing, all creation can't make him let go." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by HelloNewman View Post
            And ..... GO!
            This is a fitting first post. Could probably end it here. 😂
            If they ask who was our star, give them 25 names, and if you forget our names, just tell them we were Yankees.

Comment

Originally posted by ymike673 View Post
              It's hard to believe it's not longer (I checked). Isn't 2023 the 25 years as GM starting in 1998 (he was assistant before that)? Like Boone (only 3 years with option) This is Brian's last year 2022....I always hope but worried about this trade deadline (like last year to get the WC) and how smart he is. I know many will disagree but my last Yankee hero was Jeter. So Gold Watch, shake hands, hire Jeter as GM and try to get Donny as HC. It's a nice thought.

Comment

Hopefully, the 2022 season will be Cashman's 25th and last season as Yankees GM. He was hired as Yankees GM prior to the 1998 season.

NYYFANS: See you on the other side!

Comment

Originally posted by Yankees1962 View Post
                  Hopefully, the 2022 season will be Cashman's 25th and last season as Yankees GM. He was hired as Yankees GM prior to the 1998 season.
                  Unfortunately until Brian wants to leave he is not going anywhere.

Comment

It's like if Cousin Greg got control of Waystar RoyCo.
                    Sometimes I feel like my sell by date expired yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by JDPNYY View Post
                      It's like if Cousin Greg got control of Waystar RoyCo.
                      :lol: *LOL* i love that show. I still haven’t seen Season 3 though

Comment

Come on Brian, what a lame excuse for your failure to reach a WS since 2009. Stop with the excuses and do a better job as I'm assuming you're not going anywhere in the near future.

Comment

Come on Brian, what a lame excuse for your failure to reach a WS since 2009. Stop with the excuses and do a better job as I'm assuming you're not going anywhere in the near future.
                          He does not have the ability to do a better job.

Comment

Originally posted by JDPNYY View Post

He does not have the ability to do a better job.
                            Well, that’s where you and I disagree. I know I’m in the minority here with that opinion.

Comment

Well, that’s where you and I disagree. I know I’m in the minority here with that opinion.
                              It's ok to disagree. That's what makes a place like this interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X